Recent content by Tray30

  1. Tray30

    Fetish Post your kinks/fetishes

    To be honest, unshaven pussies. Not the ones with a huge bush, but the neatly unshaven kind. There’s something natural and animalistic about it.
  2. Tray30

    Give her trib

    Im almost sure this is she, same glasses, hair, face, but with AI chest i guess.
  3. Tray30

    Give her trib

    Do you have a few other pics of her? I think that i did tribute her, but some other guy send her pics. Just to be sure. Because he wasn't registered on the forum, and later he said that she wasn't his girlfriend.
  4. Tray30

    Rate Me New here, need your opinion

    Hello, I'm new here. I’d like an honest assessment of my 7.5 inches cock. I’m also attaching a couple of photos where i tried making a tribute for the first time ever. Should I keep doing it? I'm open to offers for private tributes.
  5. Tray30

    Rate Me Rate my ass

    Yeah you have gorgeous ass
Back
Top