Recent content by Tribbuter

  1. T

    Searching Sub Female who wants to sexchat with pics

    So im a pretty Handsome guy and I have many fantasies to use girls so if you are a girl and you want to be used just DM me and lets Chat.Ill also send you pics of me and I want pics of you all the time Also i want some verrification so some wishpics they dont need face or nudity just proof pics
  2. T

    Searching a Sub girl who wants to sexchat with pics

    So im a pretty Handsome guy and I have many fantasies to use girls so if you are a girl and you want to be used just DM me and lets Chat.Ill also send you pics of me and I want pics of you all the time Also i want some verrification so some wishpics they dont need face or nudity just proof pics
  3. T

    Searching Sub who sends pics

    So im a pretty Handsome guy and I have many fantasies to use girls so if you are a girl and you want to be used just DM me and lets Chat.Ill also send you pics of me and I want pics of you all the time
  4. T

    Rate Me I just wanna know

    youre very good looking wanna see me and maybe sexchat?
  5. T

    Be my Whore

    Hey so I search a Sub Woman who will be my scumbag. I wanna get nudes of you and use you for my own pleasure. Im Young(2007) and good looking. You’re age doesnt matter aslong as 18+ You should Like a Little pain.
  6. T

    alizee, owned stupid slut for chat

    Can you still send me pics?
  7. T

    alizee, owned stupid slut for chat

    Wanna be my slut?
Back
Top