Kelp desk

Discussion in 'Amateur Help (not FCN support)' started by Vile, May 23, 2017.

1. Vile

Vile Member

Money:
    213⛀
    Can anyone help me to find the mating habits of lizards and mushrooms?

2. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    207,916⛀
  3. Vile

Vile Member

Money:
    213⛀
  4. Vile

Vile Member

Money:
    213⛀
    I wrap my hands around her frail neck, taking pleasure in the silky, slut throat contracting on my dick while the captive gags. Her make-up long since been running, drizzles down unto her breasts mixed with sweat and tears. I wring the fragile neck until her eyes roll back in her head, un-doubtably near the verge of blacking out from the base deep intruder. I throw the beet read fuck object into the head board and harshly grope the bruised ass cheeks so my finger touch while she gasp for air. I pull her butt cheeks apart giving me a clear shot to the soon to be cum dump.

I lay into her, stretching the un-wanting anus open as she cries for it to stop, my response, to stamp ma foot on her head pressing her face into the vastly more forgiving sheets. Full quick thrusts violate the virgin asshole at a steady tempo. I instruct down to the now clearly irate fuck toy "finger your self cunt!! That slime pot isn't getting dick tonite!", with an arrousingly meek sounding whimper, the behaved pet obeys. I remove my foot from the embeded face and pick her up by her neck, squeezing it, as i would sqweeze the container trying to get the last few drops of chocolate syrup. A racket of pelvis and ass and and the obidiant whore's burning cluthed screams can be heard echoing into the night.

5. Vile

Vile Member

Money:
    213⛀
    My nymph lay before me, lays sleeping, sweetly in slumber, unaware of my intentions and unawake. Viewing such a beautiful little blossom fills my extremity with blood, beckoning me to pounce. I thrust upon her, my fingers, intertwined with hers pinning her down. She is at my mercy. Shock and confusion in her sleep kissed eyes fuel my lust to see her body had. She does not resist. Leaning up for a kiss, her shoulders seem if they were not meant to move in such a manor. Tounges meet, the silky sensation of the nymph's treat has set me over the edge. Falling into her I release her from the binding grasp, choosing instead to clasp her fragile neck. She sighs into me "fa male" her invaded womanhood clutches tightly upon my sex as I look down upon the captive ambushed lover. "This must be a dream" I thought. My free hand coming down upon the small breast, crushing it between my fingers. A sharp sensation shoots down my back, soon the coolness of freshly let blood can be felt on the hotness of my skin, trickling down and down. She rakes me again and again, my pace quickening to a frenzy, she senses my imminent peak and digs her heels into my back, locking us together. Her organ contracts upon me, milking out several strings, her heels release me, but I remain deeply afixed into her, continuing to share a oneness. We lay their, a gasping, slurping sweaty mass, my head now rested on her shoulder. Gently she runs her left finger down my lacerated back, while with her right, pulling my head in to whisper "Tu sei il mio cucciolo". In the morning I awake before her, cooking chocolate chip waffles and preparing her coffee, after a hot shower.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  6. Vile

Vile Member

Money:
    213⛀
    Some of us are mad and pissed, visiting chat rooms because we cant afford a ther-a-pist, whinny bitches with slit wrists or clenched fists while a bunch of dudes show each other their pathetic dicks, hitting on chicks, "but I'm a little girl anon." "Who fucks their mom?" " yo mathafaka this dank is bomb" i would like to, but wont give a shout out to a list of regs at the end of the song! Congrats! a list of names you can pretend you were on

7. Vile

Vile Member

Money:
    213⛀
    So anyone can call you a pedophile a million times, but as soon as its in your nick, that's it???

8. Vile

Vile Member

Money:
    213⛀
    Gross form of domination, well play, well play

9. Vile

Vile Member

Money:
    213⛀
    How is "peptobismol_slampuppy" even remotely related to any thing of that nature any way?

10. Vile

Vile Member

Money:
    213⛀
    Bump