First Year College Student

Discussion in 'Education' started by chelseabug, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Michael1989

Michael1989 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,399⛀
    Well since you're going to the same college as your mother and grandmother, talking to them before the first day would be a good thing about any concerns and questions you would have. I myself was a first to go to college in my immediate family so I didn't really have that luxury. Once you're there, know that this isn't like high school. You're paying now for the education out of your own and family's pocket. So take it seriously but don't settle too early on a major. You can take your Freshman year to experiment around and take classes that you may be surprised about what interests you. Next, if you find you need help while studying, don't be shy! Ask your professor for help. Most of them love students who ask and are very happy to help. It shows you're trying to get better. If that doesn't work then turn to your peers and any teaching assistants (T.As) that are in that class(es). Lastly, find some time for yourself so you don't burn out. Go out on a weekend that you happen to find time where you're not working or studying. Even if its a simple movie alone, it makes a huge difference to give you some time for you. That's my advice. Good luck and hope it helps!

2. AmberDoll

AmberDoll Guest

have sex with your tutors, take drugs, get drunk, don't turn up for lessons. oh no don't do that you will end up taking your clothes off for a living like me :p

3. Pauliepaul

Pauliepaul Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    4,470⛀
    And what's wrong with that?

4. AmberDoll

AmberDoll Guest

nothing except for the taking drugs bit

Pauliepaul likes this.
  5. Sockman91

Sockman91 Active Member

Money:
    1,664⛀
    And lots of condoms just in case of course.

6. Ram11231

Ram11231 New Member

Money:
    15⛀
    Don't worry ,there is nothing to worry and u enjoy the college life with your friends all the best

7. Ram11231

Ram11231 New Member

Money:
    15⛀
    don't worry there is nothing to fear college is the most important in everyones life . I hope u enjoy it college life all the best

8. Queenkit1st

Queenkit1st Active Member

Money:
    1,772⛀
    Keep cool

9. DKoo7

DKoo7 New Member

Money:
    15⛀
    Hlo guys do you need anything:cool::cool::cool::cool::):):)

10. manu92

manu92 New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    hai dear

11. Bekka

Bekka Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    3,849⛀
    Hey girl! I'm in my third year of uni. I'd say bring snacks that you love and try your best to be friends with your roommate! Also, always say yes when people want to make plans with you! You'll make friends super quick :) (everyone is in the same boat as you!)

12. Upadhyaychandra

Upadhyaychandra New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    Hii

13. Caliwifey

Caliwifey Guest

I’ve been out of college for 15 years so don’t think I’d be much help lol but good luck :)

PineappleLush25 likes this.
  14. Banty123sexy

Banty123sexy New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    Hi

15. Banty123sexy

Banty123sexy New Member

Money:
    0⛀
  16. Shbhm1199

Shbhm1199 New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    Hey babe

17. marush

marush New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    hello sexy girl

18. chegu

chegu New Member

Money:
    1⛀
    hellow

19. Prakashbabu

Prakashbabu New Member

Money:
    5⛀
    First you concentration in your study I hope u .OK I will support for your study all the best

20. fastrunner

fastrunner New Member

Money:
    11⛀
    study hard, especially in the beginning.
    Procrastination will hit you hard and fast
    Make friends with your teachers