Did anyone find his/her soulmate here ?

Discussion in 'Hangouts, Games and Banter' started by Toddy22, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Toddy22

Toddy22 New Member

Money:
    89⛀
    or even more did any find his/her love her and it involved into marriage ?

2. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

No, but I see what my soulmate posts and its getting him in trouble on a daily basis. ;)

3. Lamar56

Lamar56 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,516⛀
    I will never find my soulmate .

Toddy22 likes this.
  4. Lamar56

Lamar56 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,516⛀
    My 72' Buick Skylark is my soulmate !! :p:p LOL

5. Sh4mbills

Sh4mbills Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Yeah. I'm fickle like that.

JustLogan and DayPlay5 like this.
  6. Sh4mbills

So much so we got matching tattoos last night. not bad for 5 days. soul mate.jpg

7. Sh4mbills

Thanks, I designed it myself :)

DayPlay5 likes this.
  8. Lauren1_

Lauren1_ Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    453⛀
    Awww that’s so cute :D

Sh4mbills likes this.
  9. WomanOnTop

WomanOnTop Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Made me spit my drink... :D

Fildo66 and DayPlay5 like this.
  10. Thalassa

Thalassa Guest

Yes yes, I'm well on my way

WomanOnTop and DayPlay5 like this.
  11. urBadWolf4awhile

urBadWolf4awhile Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    778⛀
    There’s just one?!
    Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!

DayPlay5 likes this.
  12. Thalassa

Thalassa Guest

I had to come back to answer you properly. Human being's duty calls. I suspect it is actually a serious question on your part, you being so young and so romantic.

Yes, one can find one's soulmate here or anywhere else for that matter. And yes it can evolve into a marriage.

That said, what life's taught me, is that there isn't just 1 soulmate. Being soulmates essentially means you click with someone on all levels - physical, mental, emotional, spiritual. There are interesting and hot people everywhere in the world. It all depends on where you're looking and what you're looking for.

Now for some caveats:
    1) We all have online personas here, some closer to our real life selves, some not. So be aware of that and handle your interactions with a modicum of wariness. That's not to say that people will lie to you. But as in regular life, it takes time to really know someone. The good thing about a forum like this is that we are empowered to speak out on things we wouldn't necessarily in our real lives. For example, I am a fairly introverted, reserved and private person. All the stuff I say here are things I think about but just wouldn't utter to people I know (except perhaps my besties, but that too in moderation). So, you'll get to know someone's inner thoughts, which I think is wonderful. If that is how your online relationship begins, based on this openness, then you've got a good shot at a successful relationship.

2) You're young. Don't fall for people online fast and hard. You might be sorely disappointed when you meet them. Chats don't convey a lot of crucial info - voice tone, warmth, humor, quirks, etc. Pictures also tend to be of our most positive sides. So... buyer beware.

Have fun though. My best advice - be yourself, undeniably, unapologetically. Be open minded and kind. Good luck @Toddy22

13. urBadWolf4awhile

urBadWolf4awhile Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    778⛀
    TRUTH

Lauren1_ likes this.
  14. Toddy22

Toddy22 New Member

Money:
    89⛀
    i really don't know how to thank you but from now on it will be a concept to me @ThalassaBabe

Sh4mbills likes this.
  15. Thalassa

Thalassa Guest

Kiddo, I didn't mean to discourage you. Tender hearts like yours, looking for their soulmate, don't fare well untended. Tend to your heart and soul first, knowing thyself, before you jump into a relationship. Why are you looking for a soulmate or marriage, first of all? What do you think is missing in your life that you need that now? Relationships begin best when both people are clear on what they want for themselves and out of the relationship, and relationships blossom best when not based on filling holes (lol, word pun not intended, I did not mean sexually!)

Love is magnificent and pure. We humans add our crap to it. We get hurt because we get attached, because we find fault or expect others to change. There should always be hope when it comes to love. And remember love in its myriad manifestations, are as worthy as romantic love.

Keep being Edward looking for his Bella. But do so wisely and cautiously. Know your heart. Listen to your head also. Know your dealbreakers.

SeaEagle, WomanOnTop, Toddy22 and 3 others like this.