Humiliate me and rate my girlfriend.

my gf(freeuse whore)
I'd bend over your hot gf and claim her with my cock while you watch. I bet she'd like a big hard cock stretching and filling her as I ram in and out of her. don't worry though after I've shot my load in her you'll have clean up duties as you lick out her cum filled pussy, filling your mouth with both our juices
 
my gf(freeuse whore)
I'd love to fuck her in the ass in front of you while you jerk off & your gf humiliates you. Her loudly & aggressively taking the hard ass fucking im giving her. Then she orders you to cum in her hand then has you eat your own cum from the palm of her hand as I'm rearranging her intestines. Then she has me pull out to have you suck my cock for 7-8 minutes & eating my cum as well. As soon as you slurp it all down she has you on your knees face down in her cunt devouring her fuckholes. Not knowing that as soon I'm hard again I'm gonna walk over spread your ass put the head of my cock against your asshole & wait for her signal & then in one brutal motion slam my cock balls deep in your ass & hold it there. As youe gf holds your face against her cunt to muffle your screams & whimpers. In a few minutes I continue ass fucking you & you continue munching cunt. Then once again you are fed my cum one last time
 

Trending content

Back
Top