I’m 42, m UK (south east west of London) in a relationship but looking for a gentle, safe, introduction to experiencing being with another man naked, touching them, maybe a handjob.
I’ve had naked massages from other men but never reciprocated touch before so looking for a safe, non judgmental environment where I could take a tiny step forward.
So you could be straight, bi curious, bi, gay that is all cool but would need to be very patient with me likely very nervous.
I would identify as bi curious as I am in a straight relationship and attracted to women but also attracted to certain types of men physically.
You could also be someone in the exact same situation as me and want to figure this out together in a slow, respectful way.
I am interested in a regular type of guy, NOT an alpha male gym muscle man that’s a turn off for me, prefer not hairy and smooth if possible.
I’m in reasonably good shape, 5’10, 80kg, keep all hair shaved or trimmed in the right areas.
You Must be drug free and disease free and healthy and have super high levels of hygiene.
Love to hear from you if this sounds like fun!
I’ve had naked massages from other men but never reciprocated touch before so looking for a safe, non judgmental environment where I could take a tiny step forward.
So you could be straight, bi curious, bi, gay that is all cool but would need to be very patient with me likely very nervous.
I would identify as bi curious as I am in a straight relationship and attracted to women but also attracted to certain types of men physically.
You could also be someone in the exact same situation as me and want to figure this out together in a slow, respectful way.
I am interested in a regular type of guy, NOT an alpha male gym muscle man that’s a turn off for me, prefer not hairy and smooth if possible.
I’m in reasonably good shape, 5’10, 80kg, keep all hair shaved or trimmed in the right areas.
You Must be drug free and disease free and healthy and have super high levels of hygiene.
Love to hear from you if this sounds like fun!