Gettingoldchase New Member FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #5 Jade3758 said: Hey guys I’m Jade I’m 18, wassup? Click to expand... Hi welcome all good you good?
D Deleted member 1623764 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #6 Jade3758 said: guys I’m Jade I’m 18, wassup? Click to expand... Hey Jade, I’m Jay. Pm me if you want to chat! Welcome to the club
Jade3758 said: guys I’m Jade I’m 18, wassup? Click to expand... Hey Jade, I’m Jay. Pm me if you want to chat! Welcome to the club
MelancholyArtist Board Bard FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #7 Welcome to the ride, and keep your hands and head inside the vehicle at all times.
chubbydynamite New Member FCN Regular Sep 11, 2026 #8 Jade3758 said: Hey guys I’m Jade I’m 18, wassup? Click to expand... Welcome! Shoot me a DM or look for me in chat sometime. Have fun!
Jade3758 said: Hey guys I’m Jade I’m 18, wassup? Click to expand... Welcome! Shoot me a DM or look for me in chat sometime. Have fun!