Mrroscoe03 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,701 I can see it from my backyard. So almost daily. HODY awaken before sunrise ?
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,702 Unfortunately every day. Insomnia is a bitch. How often do you get ice pick headaches?
Mrroscoe03 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,703 Happily, rarely HODY need to take ibuprofen or something similar?
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,704 Once or twice a week. How often do you get away for relaxing weekends in a year?
Mrroscoe03 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,705 Not often enough. HODY spend a night in a hotel ?
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,706 I haven’t in five years, but hope to do that soon. How often do you take a walk in the woods?
Mrroscoe03 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,707 Not often enough. And woods are all around me. HODY actually see , in person, an ocean, ?
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,708 Only when travelling. I live by the Great Lakes. How often do you encounter wildlife where you live?
Mrroscoe03 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,709 Very often. I just saw a deer this morning. And a Cottontail Rabbit. HODY have house guests ?
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,710 Overnight never. I had friends over for coffee a few weeks ago. I need to do that more often. How often do you meet friends in the park?
Overnight never. I had friends over for coffee a few weeks ago. I need to do that more often. How often do you meet friends in the park?
Mrroscoe03 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,711 A couple times a year HODY use pubic transportation ?
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,712 Never, I drive. How often have you been to a beach during the summer months?
Mrroscoe03 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,713 Too crowded. I wait until Fall. I'm about an hour from the ocean. HODY. Visit relatives ?
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,714 My parents live in the same city so every couple of days. My sibling, once a year she flies in. How often do you go to bed before midnight in a week?
My parents live in the same city so every couple of days. My sibling, once a year she flies in. How often do you go to bed before midnight in a week?
Mrroscoe03 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,715 Nightly. I'm not a late night person. HODY sing ?
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,716 I sing and dance in the kitchen while cooking, so daily most days. How often do you order take out in a month?
I sing and dance in the kitchen while cooking, so daily most days. How often do you order take out in a month?
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,718 At least one a month. How often do you eat tacos in a month?
PsychoholicSlag 🚬🪴🗿 FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #13,719 4. depends on how many tuesdays how often do you wake up feeling springy Last edited: Sep 10, 2026