Archived New Rooms: Give us your feedback! (Old Chat 2017)

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by vitriolicv, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake22

Jake22 New Member

Money:
    1,030⛀
    Fetish room?

2. MrCuervo

MrCuervo Active Member

Money:
    6,574⛀
    What happened to the SEX room it was up for like a day? Just wondering, I stopped by a few times and it was quiet but traffic did go through that room at least initially.

3. Douggerr

Douggerr New Member

Money:
    7,996⛀
    How about, "Married, But Fooling Around On Here Is Fun"

4. Justsexandfun

Justsexandfun New Member

Money:
    1,434⛀
    I would suggest
    - sub/dom (speaks for itself)
    - ageplay (same)
    - fantasy ( share your fantasies, find people with the same)

5. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    208,150⛀
    There already is Sub/Dom and RolePlay room. Check the room list when you log into chat.

6. InTheMix

InTheMix Guest

I would suggest just having a section of rooms that is for members only. We have taken the time to sign up, etc. It would be nice to have a section where we don't have to deal with the bullshit of the others

Lupine likes this.
  7. Malady

Malady Afflicted with an illness of some kind. FCN Regular

This was suggested earlier on the thread and negated. I know that I -- sarcastically -- reiterated the suggestion on page 4.

8. Rt1354

Rt1354 New Member

Money:
    2,996⛀
    How about a hypnosis chat

Malady likes this.
  9. Phenyl

Phenyl New Member

Money:
    7,385⛀
    I definitely like the Members Only or Regulars chat idea.
    I also REALLY like the Trivia Chat room idea too... I always enjoyed that on a different chat room site before I found this place.
    The Foodies or Food Room idea would be awesome too.
    Finally, I would also like it if there were a way to make smaller private rooms as previously suggested, so people wouldn't have to use other sites like updog *wink* or gruveo to voice / cam chat.

*donates my 2 cents to the thread*
    =)

InTheMix likes this.
  10. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    So, how's that trivia room coming? (You know I love you, but I have to nag. It's what I'm good at.)

TallulahBlue, Hein987 and Phenyl like this.
  11. Ladyluck

Ladyluck New Member

Money:
    2,979⛀

Hein987 likes this.
  12. Ladyluck

Ladyluck New Member

Money:
    2,979⛀
    How about a bisexual room?

13. skipper456

skipper456 New Member

Money:
    4⛀
    wat about it

14. Cum4MeDutch

Cum4MeDutch Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    190,539⛀
    With the huge amount of Indian visitors and them searching for other Indian/Pakistani/Bengal friends on fcn i would prefer to offer them an own room to avoid chatting other languages in regular mainchat.

Phenyl, Lupine and GregO like this.
  15. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Oddly I'm against chats per language/country etc. But for them I'd be happy to make an exception :)

GregO and Cum4MeDutch like this.
  16. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    The entire point of English in the main is so that we can moderate the chat to get rid of any illegal activity that pops up. There are several languages out there in India. This is out of the question.

17. Cum4MeDutch

Cum4MeDutch Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    190,539⛀
    I think general language is Hindi and it would really help to loose crowd comming to sexchatroom wich is floaded at several hours a day when they all specifically looking for eachother. I'm sure there will be some mods available to keep an eye and speak same language too.

GregO likes this.
  18. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    So basically, what I am saying is, if we are going that far, why not a room for the dutch? Why not a room for the french? Why not a room for the russian. God knows I would like to use my language in a chat setting. Oh wait. No. Because that would take up more bandwidth than its worth, and also, just no. Everyone is here to meet people from everywhere, so why should we segregate the south asian populous because they annoy you and others. Womp Womp, lets consider a more fun, less exhausting way to chat, shall we?

SexyAsianBitch likes this.
  19. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,508⛀
    There are over 1,000,000 national languages in India but the official language is English according to the Constitution of India, but there are currently 22 official languages that the country recognizes

DamianaMinx, Phenyl and TacoBelle like this.
  20. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    which they would already know had they actually read what they quoted from me, but hey, nah, one obviously isn't enjoying the indian attention and one is blinded by boobs. Maybe that should be a new room. Blinded by Boobs. (makes note)

Phenyl likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.