Sex toys are ever evolving! Share your thoughts on the topic and describe/rate your current fàve

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by PheonixxxMonroe, Sep 16, 2018.

1. PheonixxxMonroe

PheonixxxMonroe #%!$&@??#*%, m8! FCN Regular

Money:
    145,829⛀
    I love my new vibrating pinky purple 8 speed/rhythm rechargeable (plug in to the wall via cord)toy. Fun for use when alone and also for using between my clit and his cock for shared vibes when I'm sitting on top grinding. Totally enhances my sexual experiences so much that I can't imagine my (sex) life without it.

Usually stays charged for the duration of a good, long sex romp sex plus foreplay (any where between 20 mins and 4 hours all up) and charges quite fast! Super silky smooth feel to the latex-like material its covered in. Wand like at one end with 2 buttons: On/Off and speed/pulsation choice button and with a nice golf ball-ish sized and shaped buzzy sphere at the fun end. Buzz sound but hardly even that noisy compared with some vibrating tpys I've used in the past. Water proof for bathroom/shower/spa use and easy cleaning.

Keen to try chunky metallic silver looking circular magnetic nipple clamps I spotted on a website. They actually a lot like nipple piercings - super new technology to me! Also spotted red vibrating heart shaped nipple pasties which I'd never heard of before and WOAH .... Learn something new every day!

Every time I browse online there is something new I've never seen/used or even heard of before! Love that there are SO many possibilities and that toys are becoming more adventurous, specific, creative, user friendly, colourful/ornate durable/safe/reliable and comfortable.

Oh yeah and must mention the beautiful yet over the top (get THIS ... I shit you not) nine thousand dollar sex kit complete with pink and rose gold accented collection of modern looking toys/vibes/dildos/plugs/beads, whips and blindbfold plus plenty of other suff I cant remember. All encased in a beautiful suit case for storage and portability.
    Still CAN NOT POSSIBLY fathom spending almost 10Gs on a sex kit rather than spend it on a tropical holiday or something (/many things) of more value!! Who buys that kinda stuff? - Gosh filthy rich kinky inclined people must have such amazing collections!!

Makes me wonder what next??

Loving how much easier it is to build my collection via online sites and how affordable and easily accessible they are with fast, discreet delivery as opposed to buying direct from sex shops and having who ever else is in the shop suss out what you're buying and into!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    Thalassa, J4cks0n, Dogowar and 2 others like this.
  2. MelancholyArtist

MelancholyArtist Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I look at my right hand and think, "my sex toy is getting older and wrinklier."

Lakeside, Z-PhD, J4cks0n and 7 others like this.
  3. PheonixxxMonroe

Money:
    145,829⛀
    Damn lol at least it doesn't need batteries and is water proof and you've had it right beside you your whole life and excluding a random Hook (from Peter Pan) style crocodile incident occuring, has a life time warranty and will be right beside you till you cark it

J4cks0n, Jinxy and MelancholyArtist like this.
  4. Chefwithabs

Chefwithabs Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I use a fleshlight boost. It’s compact and catches the cum so there’s no mess which is great for when I’m stuck on the ship on duty days. Feels really good. I love it.

Yesm01 likes this.
  5. Hawkeye100

Hawkeye100 Well-Known Member

Money:
    18,225⛀
    Soooo... does my vacume cleaner count ..it vibrates 'and' sucks also mains powered ...then there is the washing machine when that bad boy is on high spin geeeez .. hahaha ...jocking aside whips paddles restraints teasers and anything that I think I can use to give pleasure to someone ..even a wooden spoon works lol ..works for me ..I do have vibrating cock ring and small purple bullit vibrater which is quite nice ..

PheonixxxMonroe likes this.
  6. I’m going with my palmpower hitachi. Think is insane.

RoxSta, Lakeside, J4cks0n and 6 others like this.
  7. MattReeves

MattReeves Well-Known Member

Dude it ages like wine .... It gets better with age.

Vintage wines ell in the millions

8. Bigglexx

Bigglexx Active Member

Money:
    948⛀
    Recently tried a vibrating flesh light it also moved up and down by its self and let me tell you.. Holy shit. It was an awesome nut

9. Just-Bob

Just-Bob Guest

Teledildonics - yes that is a real word. Can’t say I’ve ever tried them, but what a world we live in.

10. PheonixxxMonroe

Money:
    145,829⛀
    Oh shit lol hellO old thread I forgot about, I thought you died long long a once apon a time ago lol

I'm drunk TOYS RO C J

Just-Bob likes this.
  11. AmyUKx

AmyUKx Guest

I like a bit of Loving Joy, a pink one and a black one, good to have the choice :D