Do Americans care about the 189 other countries

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MajorJim007, Aug 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,481⛀
    The answer is 3.

Personally I only answered 7 correct

2. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Nope, I don't.
    [​IMG]

3. Sarah_100

Sarah_100 Guest

[​IMG]

Dcdevon and SexyAsianBitch like this.
  4. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Did you ever get that vd sharn mentioned taken care of ? I don't think so . Looks like it's spread to your brain .

witchygirl likes this.
  5. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,481⛀
    If I ask people from America if they know what is going on in Hong Kong, I guarantee more than 75 per cent will not know or even care

6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Nah it's been all over the news .Even faux news Corp has aired it between being the official administration propaganda machine and spreading conspiracy theories. I'd say 50 percent would know about the protests. Whether they know what they are about or care is another matter.

witchygirl and SexyAsianBitch like this.
  7. Melisandre

Melisandre Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,421⛀
    They only care about the resources they can drain out of other countries.

8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Lol and only America does that ? Europe has a much longer history of that then the U.S. Matter of fact that's literally part of the reason the 13 colonies were founded . And it wasn't until the mid 20 century that all of Eouropes African colonies were granted independence.

9. Melisandre

Money:
    5,421⛀
    I know. But we're not talking about what countries they care about. It's specifically asking about Americans.

10. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    You're comment is still hypocritical. Y'all can't try and hold America to a standard y'all don't uphold yourself. Especially when it's bullshit. All countries and all citizens in those countries act in their own best interests. Or what they perceive to be their own best interests. There are no shining white Knights. Just individuals who care most about their small patch of the Earth . Sometimes that causes those countries and individuals to do good. Sometime it causes them to do bad or nothing. What is your country doing for the global village? Anything? Or is it just taking American aid, benefiting from it's alliance to us and then bitching about us ?

witchygirl likes this.
  11. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I know, I've been watching. China sucks ass! Leave Hong Kong alone! Hong Kong needs to Secede just like California does...

12. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Hong Kong cannot leave China . China is serious when they say one China . And California cannot leave the U.S. a bunch of states tried that in 1860. Didn't work out so well. Also don't act like your state is a conservative enclave that needs to be free. It votes left more than right most of the time . You are just a bigoted bitch in a progressive county trying to act like a victim. Fuck you cunt

witchygirl likes this.
  13. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

These discussions get real good lol esp when DC deals with the fuckery lol
    [​IMG]

Dcdevon likes this.
  14. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,481⛀
    Hong Kong has no army of its own. Being an S.A.R of China, the army they use is China's army. So right now it is the people of Hong Kong VS the People Liberation Army

15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Unfortunately China can and will crush this Hong Kong uprising when they feel they need to. They are only playing to the media now. This will end the way China wants it to. And the west can do nothing. So stop being all fake outraged @Autonomous you are a racist bitch who hates anyone not white . You don't give a fuck about Hong Kong or it's people

witchygirl likes this.
  16. Melisandre

Money:
    5,421⛀
    Ummmmmm I live in the U.S.? It literally says in my profile that I’m a New Yorker lol

17. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    I didn't check your profile. Your response was so anti American I assumed you are a Euoropean. Our country has done good as well as bad , but it's silly to only see the far left viewpoint on it Silly little girl

witchygirl likes this.
  18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Your profile says you are from dragonstone. Is that a borough of NY? It's not one I've heard of . Maybe Long island? Hahaha

witchygirl likes this.
  19. Sarah_100

Sarah_100 Guest

It's writing in her informations that she is from New-York.

20. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    I didn't check her profile. By what she wrote I assumed she was European. It doesn't really matter were she is from what she said is just as stupid either way.

witchygirl likes this.