Free Chat Now

MelancholicMutt
MelancholicMutt
You, my sexy voiced friend, sure do know the road to my heart.
DesperateKitten
DesperateKitten
In that case, why don't we both push each other deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole until both of us are nothing more than a puppy and a kitten, obeying and pleasing for the rest of our lifes. Or how about we start slowly and train and condition behavioural treats onto us so that we cannot hide our pet sides ever again?
MelancholicMutt
MelancholicMutt
Both options sound absolutely tantalising. I'm pretty easy to push down, with the right vocabulary, if I'm being too honest for my own good.
DesperateKitten
DesperateKitten
Maybe I should use that knowledge to fully ruin your mind.
Do you already have some dog behaviors irl? If not, I know ways.
MelancholicMutt
MelancholicMutt
Some. Mainly soft barking if I hear a certain affirmation.
DesperateKitten
DesperateKitten
Consciously or unconsciously?
MelancholicMutt
MelancholicMutt
Started off conciously, but I did it so much it's like an impulse now, something I can't stop myself from doing. And, what's worse, the phrase doesn't even have to be directed at me, I just have to hear it.
DesperateKitten
DesperateKitten
Would you like to let me know the exact phrase in DMs so I can repeat it regularly for you?
Back
Top