Free Chat Now

Amelia24
Amelia24
Have a good day everyone x
highimstorm
highimstorm
Aww I hope you feel better soon. Drink plenty of fluids and have some tea with honey for your sore throat. x
Amelia24
Amelia24
Thnx x
Amberrlicious
Amberrlicious
Oh no! Hope you feel better soon ❤️ if you’re not better by the weekend I’ll come down with a pot of Vicks lol
Amelia24
Amelia24
lol thnx ..cough cough :) ….have a fab holiday x
P
Pyrate
lot of that goin' around. hope you feel better sooner than later.
Alora23
Alora23
Remember the five main immune boosters- echinacea, elderberry, garlic, vitamin C and zinc. Taking those along with lots of liquids helps you recover quicker from any ailment. :)
D
Deleted member 1225572
Electrolytes and naps. That's been me for three days now. The Olympics and graphic novels haven't hurt either.
Casey86
Casey86
I'm in that same feeling rubbish and sore body boat lol. It definitely sucks and hope you feel better
D
Deleted member 1225572
You have a body boat?! :o
Casey86
Casey86
Haha yup it's quite a pain too
Amelia24
Amelia24
Amelia24
Amelia24
@Alora23 thnx for tips…hope day 2 has gone just as well :)
Amelia24
Amelia24
@LeiaSkywalker thnx …not long woke up after falling asleep at 10ish this morning …gonna catch up with the olympics now :) oh hope your feeling better :)
Amelia24
Amelia24
@Casey86 thnx and I hope you and your boat get better soon :)
Back
Top