Free Chat Now

D
Deleted member 1225572
You had me at UK football.
Heidiwil
Heidiwil
I want to be there next year! Gotta room i can crash in?! ;-) Happy day, my beautiful Friend!!!
D
Deleted member 1225572
That really depends on who your team is. XD
Didn't realise you were a fan!
Heidiwil
Heidiwil
I was super excited for this possible roommate situation (on holiday) BUT I need to be clear...this is American Football in London this morning. Lol I'm a rugby fan but not soccer (UK football). Do you hate me???
D
Deleted member 1225572
Ohhhh ok ok. I must stress though, that's not football, it's handegg. XD
However, to my knowledge, the NFL games played over here are held at the Tottenham stadium and they're my team. Been on a tour around the stadium and seen the NFL dressing rooms. Does that make me cooler? Lol, rhetorical question. And how could I hate you? Pfffft honestly.
Heidiwil
Heidiwil
So not sure if you know, but I'm military. Prior Navy. Now, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Hahaha that said, I'm never a hater and you are cool as sheet in my book, my beautiful Friend. So let's not talk about all these balls anymore ;-) *smooches*
D
Deleted member 1225572
I wasn't aware but I've seen pics of you that intimidated and aroused me in equal measures. XD
Agreed though. Unsurprisingly, balls aren't my favoured topic so we shall move on. xxxx
Back
Top