Free Chat Now

Echo-_-TheDolphin
Echo-_-TheDolphin
If u jus tryyyyy it you'll seee
Maddiemoiselle
Maddiemoiselle
Id give it a try!
FoxInTheSnow
FoxInTheSnow
Well I'll give you props for having maple syrup in your pantry
Echo-_-TheDolphin
Echo-_-TheDolphin
Echo-_-TheDolphin
I always have maple syrup

But it goes in the fridge
Echo-_-TheDolphin
Echo-_-TheDolphin
I have been known to just pour it directly into my facehole on occasion
FoxInTheSnow
FoxInTheSnow
You glutton!






Me too!
Echo-_-TheDolphin
Echo-_-TheDolphin
Wez be gluttons!
FoxInTheSnow
FoxInTheSnow
You, not me
Echo-_-TheDolphin
Echo-_-TheDolphin
You're the biggest glutton
FoxInTheSnow
FoxInTheSnow
Pardon me?
Echo-_-TheDolphin
Echo-_-TheDolphin
You saw what I said
FoxInTheSnow
FoxInTheSnow
I'm in disbelief
Echo-_-TheDolphin
Echo-_-TheDolphin
You literally do the same as me fox

So if I am

You defo are toooooo
FoxInTheSnow
FoxInTheSnow
I do it more eloquently. I don't "pour it directly into my facehole"

Although, I thought I was weird for drinking maple syrup. I chalked it up to loving maple syrup. I'm glad someone else does it. Oh I should put this in Confessions.
Echo-_-TheDolphin
Echo-_-TheDolphin
You use a cup?

Oh fox

Live a little

Be wild, drink from the bottle
FoxInTheSnow
FoxInTheSnow
No, no I pour.....just more eloquently
Echo-_-TheDolphin
Echo-_-TheDolphin
Echo-_-TheDolphin
I bet you guzzle reeeeal eloquent after a couple gummies
FoxInTheSnow
FoxInTheSnow
Picture this...

I'm pouring it ever so slightly. Slowly, just to get a taste.
While you're (and I quote) "pour(ing) it directly into my facehole"
Back
Top