Free Chat Now

rw64
rw64
I try! Thank you for your kind words.
rw64
rw64
A squall, more like a typhoon, struck our vessel with no where to run or hide. High seas, winds and 20 ft rogue waves tossed our 70 foot boat like a bobber in a pond. Our mast was creaking with each wave that came crashing over the deck. During the course of the storm the mast snapped. We had no engine and now with the main sail completely broken I couldn’t envision a scenario in which we would survive.
rw64
rw64
Not the dramatic, heroic kind of death—just the wet, stupid kind where the ocean spits your bloated corpse for the marine life to recycle. My wife Lila and I were clinging to the broken spar, saltwater plastering her thin dress against curves that had no business surviving a shipwreck. She had on no shoes, no bra. Only a thin wet white cotton dress and tiny pair of white thong panties.
rw64
rw64
Five others besides my wife and I made stayed in a group. Five men and Lila and I . All of the others had been washed away or drowned. The five were a 20 year old deckhand Javier, Two middle aged passengers like us, Gus a jacked 36 year old passenger and Richard 42, tall and good looking and also a fellow passenger Briggs who was traveling alone.
rw64
rw64
Carter was the co-captain, a 40 year black man and Larson the Chef . That left me , I am 26 years old and my name is Jack and Lila, 24, is my new bride.
rw64
rw64
We drifted after the storm ended for two full days then a remote island came into view. The remaining survivors all used their last bit of energy to get to its beautiful beach. The sand burned under our backs as we dragged ourselves ashore, coughing up saltwater and blinking against the glare of a merciless sun. The island rose behind us—a jagged crown of jungle spilling down to meet the white crescent of beach.
rw64
rw64
No smoke from cookfires, no footprints in the wet sand where the tide licked at our toes. Just the hiss of palm fronds and the distant scream of gulls. One of the men—Larsen, the ship’s cook—started laughing through his sunburnt lips. "Well," he said, eyes sliding to where she wringed seawater from her hair, "looks like we’re sharing paradise."
rw64
rw64
,
rw64
rw64
Sorry I meant to put this story on a requested post… I apologize!
rw64
rw64
.
LdyHntr
LdyHntr
🤣🤣. I read the first part on the thread with you and @Fukcster . I’m sure he was wondering what happened to the rest of the story! 🤣. It is great, by the way! 😊
rw64
rw64
lol so sorry!
Back
Top