Free Chat Now

rw64
rw64
Sorry I meant to respond back! Thanks for the compliment!
F
Fukcster
No worries!
My goodness, you radiate natural beauty.
Lovely asf.
rw64
rw64
Now you have me blushing Mr Fuckster…and my nipples got hard…💋
F
Fukcster
Well that's cause you are modest, though deserving of said compliment,
As for your nipples . . .🤤
*wipes my face*
May l know the answer to a question I have been meaning to ask you?
rw64
rw64
What question would that be?
F
Fukcster
While your replies to another admirer as well as your About-sextion, I mean section ( ;) ) do give some hints, I cannot help myself but ask...

Do you like/enjoy roleplaying?
rw64
rw64
Wel I don’t do Snapchat, Facebook or video chats. I’m not familiar with role play. What exactly does that require?
F
Fukcster
It is just....
Sorry first time explaining the gist of roleplay, so it might be rusty. 😅 😅
It's like shared storytelling, involving a plot, course of events, everything being decided by the participants, be it the color of one's pubic hair, or the sky of the realm the scene is set in. (As roleplay involves creative writing, a scene can be set in a fantasy world or a scifi alien planet.)
F
Fukcster
And of course, owing to this place's nature, roleplaying on here, progresses from buildup, ( be it adventuring through a magical forest / or talking in a real-life city's bar ) to sex, most of the time. (With the sex also being comprised of words, and pictures/GlFs should they be needed to convey what's being intended.)
rw64
rw64
Is it done through the DM here or somewhere else?
F
Fukcster
Can be done in the DMs, in a public thread if you want multiple participants (though it can be a headache to coordinate)
Or in the chatroom this place offers.
It is essentially just messaging with the messages containing the woven story, so it can be done on any platform which offers privacy and peer-to-peer communication.
rw64
rw64
It sounds interesting but let me think on it. I really don’t do chats. That’s the thing I’ve always said I wouldn’t do..
F
Fukcster
Oh, my apologies then if I may have crossed a line, even if nearly.
rw64
rw64
No not at all. I appreciate the ask. You never know unless you ask!
Back
Top