Search results

  1. MelancholicMutt

    Glad you're feeling better, beautiful <3

    Glad you're feeling better, beautiful <3
  2. MelancholicMutt

    Get uwu'd, in retaliation

    Get uwu'd, in retaliation
  3. MelancholicMutt

    Yes you are

    Yes you are
  4. MelancholicMutt

    I'm always ready to bark for you ;p (She says 16 hours later)

    I'm always ready to bark for you ;p (She says 16 hours later)
  5. MelancholicMutt

    Mistress' dog can't wait <3

    Mistress' dog can't wait <3
  6. MelancholicMutt

    Woof~ *Barks softly as I nuzzle into your hand affectionately*

    Woof~ *Barks softly as I nuzzle into your hand affectionately*
  7. MelancholicMutt

    Was I a good girl for doing as you said? :p

    Was I a good girl for doing as you said? :p
  8. MelancholicMutt

    Started off conciously, but I did it so much it's like an impulse now, something I can't stop...

    Started off conciously, but I did it so much it's like an impulse now, something I can't stop myself from doing. And, what's worse, the phrase doesn't even have to be directed at me, I just have to hear it.
  9. MelancholicMutt

    Some. Mainly soft barking if I hear a certain affirmation.

    Some. Mainly soft barking if I hear a certain affirmation.
  10. MelancholicMutt

    Both options sound absolutely tantalising. I'm pretty easy to push down, with the right...

    Both options sound absolutely tantalising. I'm pretty easy to push down, with the right vocabulary, if I'm being too honest for my own good.
  11. MelancholicMutt

    You, my sexy voiced friend, sure do know the road to my heart.

    You, my sexy voiced friend, sure do know the road to my heart.
Back
Top