Search results

  1. lucaisferal

    that moment when ur ex hits u up again even tho it’s only been like a month and yall are talking...

    that moment when ur ex hits u up again even tho it’s only been like a month and yall are talking and he ends up sending u vids of him jerking off and cumming #yay
  2. lucaisferal

    Bruh I’m over this who wants to be my distraction let’s talk into the night and flirt and sext

    Bruh I’m over this who wants to be my distraction let’s talk into the night and flirt and sext
  3. lucaisferal

    I wanna get into findom so bad bc that sounds hot af and I want money but I struggle bc I’m an...

    I wanna get into findom so bad bc that sounds hot af and I want money but I struggle bc I’m an #independentwoman that was #raisedright and accepting money like that feels so wrong LOL
  4. lucaisferal

    I wanna put a leash on someone sooooo bad ughh

    I wanna put a leash on someone sooooo bad ughh
  5. lucaisferal

    I love posting nudes on a guest account :3 yall will never know it’s meeeee

    I love posting nudes on a guest account :3 yall will never know it’s meeeee
  6. lucaisferal

    Bruh I’m so horny but I literally can’t cum wtf man

    Bruh I’m so horny but I literally can’t cum wtf man
  7. lucaisferal

    ngl I can’t date women as a bisexual bc I date to marry and as long as my parents are alive, I’m...

    ngl I can’t date women as a bisexual bc I date to marry and as long as my parents are alive, I’m not marrying a woman
  8. lucaisferal

    nyaa :3 mrrrow x3

    nyaa :3 mrrrow x3
  9. lucaisferal

    lowkey twitter is better than this place for porn lol

    lowkey twitter is better than this place for porn lol
  10. lucaisferal

    God i love life im so content :3

    God i love life im so content :3
  11. lucaisferal

    ok so ive lost all respect for my ex, theres not much to miss now 💀💀 bro sent a dick pic on...

    ok so ive lost all respect for my ex, theres not much to miss now 💀💀 bro sent a dick pic on telegram and nearly got extorted LMAOOOOO stupid ass chud
  12. lucaisferal

    @LatinoTony it really is the devil holyyyy 😭😭

    @LatinoTony it really is the devil holyyyy 😭😭
  13. lucaisferal

    I miss his goofy ass smile and his fluffy hair and I just wanna cuddle and make out with him...

    I miss his goofy ass smile and his fluffy hair and I just wanna cuddle and make out with him FUCK ME BROOOOOOOO
  14. lucaisferal

    FUCK I MISS MY EX BRO

    FUCK I MISS MY EX BRO
  15. lucaisferal

    @KingOfDiamonds nah bruh but when you have multiple people sending u 5+ messages asking for a...

    @KingOfDiamonds nah bruh but when you have multiple people sending u 5+ messages asking for a response and demanding ur time, it gets real annoying real fast 💀
  16. lucaisferal

    bruh I miss his cock LMAO

    bruh I miss his cock LMAO
  17. lucaisferal

    Also unrelated but some of u mfs are so fucking annoying in the chat rooms and pms. Let a bitch...

    Also unrelated but some of u mfs are so fucking annoying in the chat rooms and pms. Let a bitch goon in peace holy shit
  18. lucaisferal

    Officially single and while I know it’s the right choice, I’m filled with regrets. I miss him. I...

    Officially single and while I know it’s the right choice, I’m filled with regrets. I miss him. I miss who he used to be. I miss when we were madly in love with each other. Lord this hurts
  19. lucaisferal

    Break up is imminent, I’m not even mad about it bc I hit my limit and I’m emotionally numb lol

    Break up is imminent, I’m not even mad about it bc I hit my limit and I’m emotionally numb lol
  20. lucaisferal

    Realizing ur bf is actually emotionally abusive kinda sucks guys ngl…

    Realizing ur bf is actually emotionally abusive kinda sucks guys ngl…
Back
Top