Search results

  1. KaylaThePuppy

    just when you think vegetables don’t have phones…..onion rings

    just when you think vegetables don’t have phones…..onion rings
  2. KaylaThePuppy

    I am halfway done with my APPEs !!!

    I am halfway done with my APPEs !!!
  3. KaylaThePuppy

    Velcade, Cabenuva, Imjudo, Evenity, Trodelvy half these drugs I never even heard of in pharmacy...

    Velcade, Cabenuva, Imjudo, Evenity, Trodelvy half these drugs I never even heard of in pharmacy school Now I get to do presentations on them : ))))))))
  4. KaylaThePuppy

    G59

    G59
  5. KaylaThePuppy

    [ATTACH]

  6. KaylaThePuppy

    The rotation I’m at for the next 3 months threatened to fail me if I park in the wrong spot-

    The rotation I’m at for the next 3 months threatened to fail me if I park in the wrong spot-
  7. KaylaThePuppy

    I remember when it got teased on her social media- I was obsessed x3

    I remember when it got teased on her social media- I was obsessed x3
  8. KaylaThePuppy

    [MEDIA]

  9. KaylaThePuppy

    [ATTACH] I found his ghost…

    I found his ghost…
  10. KaylaThePuppy

    no profile posts, what a bone x3

    no profile posts, what a bone x3
  11. KaylaThePuppy

    Mwah~ Wuff you Vesp!!

    Mwah~ Wuff you Vesp!!
  12. KaylaThePuppy

    [MEDIA]

  13. KaylaThePuppy

    [MEDIA]

  14. KaylaThePuppy

    Maybe i overreacted slightly-

    Maybe i overreacted slightly-
  15. KaylaThePuppy

    Fuck ass mods

    Fuck ass mods
  16. KaylaThePuppy

    Puppy Euphemisms will make me LOVE you~~~

    Puppy Euphemisms will make me LOVE you~~~
  17. KaylaThePuppy

    Count your days, dog -3-

    Count your days, dog -3-
  18. KaylaThePuppy

    Bruh.

    Bruh.
  19. KaylaThePuppy

    Happy Borkday

    Happy Borkday
  20. KaylaThePuppy

    PADIS guidelines <3

    PADIS guidelines <3
Back
Top