Search results

  1. cian46irish

    Group Banter Race to a million

    Good evening all, how are you all doing?
  2. cian46irish

    Group Banter Race to a million

    The NHL starts again soon! I’m all in Maple leafs this year
  3. cian46irish

    Group Banter Race to a million

    I’m doing really well thanks. I’ve not been here for a while, so thought I’d say hi. How are you?
  4. cian46irish

    Group Banter Race to a million

    Oh, that could be for so many reasons🤣
  5. cian46irish

    Group Banter Race to a million

    Good evening all. How are you all feeling today?
  6. cian46irish

    Game when did you last..game

    Yesterday When did you last go for a walk in the countryside?
  7. cian46irish

    Game Yes or No

    No(what is it?) Do you remember your first date?
  8. cian46irish

    Group Banter Race to a million

    Good evening everyone, how are you today?
  9. cian46irish

    Icebreaker Game How often do you...

    Every day I have one around 10pm with a peanut butter sandwich. How often do you speak to your closest friend?
  10. cian46irish

    Game Name, Place, Animal, and Thing

    Harold Hamburg Hyena Helmet
  11. cian46irish

    Game Name, Place, Animal, and Thing

    Freddy Frankfurt Frog Freezer
  12. cian46irish

    Icebreaker Game How often do you...

    Never. Tried when younger and couldn’t handle it!! How often do you buy a physical copy of a newspaper?
  13. cian46irish

    Group Banter Race to a million

    I’m doing well thanks. Yes it was a couple of months without being here. I was busy moving house, went home to Ireland for a while, then just working away. I just noticed that two people have deleted and gone, shame I missed them, the banter with them was a good laugh. All in all I’m well...
Back
Top