Search results

  1. DdraigRDE

    Thats one thing we'll never have to know. Im yours, and youre Mine.

    Thats one thing we'll never have to know. Im yours, and youre Mine.
  2. DdraigRDE

    You are my reason for being the best version of myself. You, my wife. My queen, my everything ♥️

    You are my reason for being the best version of myself. You, my wife. My queen, my everything ♥️
  3. DdraigRDE

    Global Dolly Parton, country music legend, dies at 80

    Man... all the really good ones are passing on. Its sad. Rest in peace Dolly.
  4. DdraigRDE

    I have gained and I have lost, but regardless, I have all I need with my queen.

    I have gained and I have lost, but regardless, I have all I need with my queen.
  5. DdraigRDE

    My queen, me beloved everything

    My queen, me beloved everything
  6. DdraigRDE

    Cold reality is, sometimes no matter what you do for a loved one... its never good enough. Maybe...

    Cold reality is, sometimes no matter what you do for a loved one... its never good enough. Maybe its not meant to be you doing it...
  7. DdraigRDE

    My haters are kinda like that fly... buzzing around a cow's ass until the cow bitch slaps him...

    My haters are kinda like that fly... buzzing around a cow's ass until the cow bitch slaps him with her tail...
  8. DdraigRDE

    Love your pfp

    Love your pfp
  9. DdraigRDE

    My sexy lovely girlfriend 😘 😍 💕

    My sexy lovely girlfriend 😘 😍 💕
  10. DdraigRDE

    My sexy as fuck wife the Lioness

    My sexy as fuck wife the Lioness
  11. DdraigRDE

    The cutest thing a rival has ever told me.... I could be you... bahahahahaha Not on your best...

    The cutest thing a rival has ever told me.... I could be you... bahahahahaha Not on your best day sunshine. That was worth a chuckle
  12. DdraigRDE

    What I post here is generally my thoughts and feelings. Not necessarily aimed at anyone so if it...

    What I post here is generally my thoughts and feelings. Not necessarily aimed at anyone so if it makes you feel bad then maybe you should check yourself and what you've done. That's your conscience speaking not mine. Because I'm free of guilt. I let shit go.
  13. DdraigRDE

    Happy Mothers Day to all you hot and sexy moms up here! 💐

    Happy Mothers Day to all you hot and sexy moms up here! 💐
  14. DdraigRDE

    Love it ❤️ the pfp, the banner and the owner even more. ❤️ 😍 💖

    Love it ❤️ the pfp, the banner and the owner even more. ❤️ 😍 💖
  15. DdraigRDE

    Im good. Hope alls good with you too. 😃

    Im good. Hope alls good with you too. 😃
  16. DdraigRDE

    I think it suits you nicely hun. 😉

    I think it suits you nicely hun. 😉
  17. DdraigRDE

    To my wife and queen.... Holding you, I hold everything, in this moment, yes I am your king

    To my wife and queen.... Holding you, I hold everything, in this moment, yes I am your king
  18. DdraigRDE

    Holding you, I hold everything, in this moment, yes I am your king

    Holding you, I hold everything, in this moment, yes I am your king
  19. DdraigRDE

    That feeling when you're glad to see someone...., and they ignore you. That's cold... even in a...

    That feeling when you're glad to see someone...., and they ignore you. That's cold... even in a sauna.
  20. DdraigRDE

    Just me and my queens, still standing. While others have fallen away

    Just me and my queens, still standing. While others have fallen away
Back
Top