Search results

  1. TMAD76

    Rest In Peace Dolly Parton

    Today the world is a little bit dimmer
  2. TMAD76

    Rest In Peace Dolly Parton

    This woman is one of only two "celebrities" that have NEVER been involved in ANY kind of "scandal" in her entire life. She started numerous charities (& unlike most "celebrities" who start charities for whatever reasons) ACTIVELY had a part in ALL of them. She stood by her husband throughout...
  3. TMAD76

    Word Game A-Z Me

    Underestimate me
  4. TMAD76

    Banter Random Facts About Yourself

    I've always wondered if you were in a refrigerated room, sitting in a bathtub full of Jell-O and farted, would the bubbles stink once the Jell-O solidified?
  5. TMAD76

    Banter Random Facts About Yourself

    I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they hate BOTH of those...✊
  6. TMAD76

    Banter Random Facts About Yourself

    "To a fault."
  7. TMAD76

    Banter Random Facts About Yourself

    Or, even worse, "scones"
  8. TMAD76

    Banter Random Facts About Yourself

    I think the REAL reason that the War For Independence back in the day actually started because those "across the pond" called their cookies "biscuits"
  9. TMAD76

    Banter Random Facts About Yourself

    And, yes, there was much laughter but the problem was really solved lol
  10. TMAD76

    Banter Random Facts About Yourself

    Lmao..,this just happened to me today at work....my supervisor was talking to myself and 2 other co-workers of mine about a problem and, out of nowhere, I said "if there's a problem, yo I'll solve it, check out the hook while my DJ revolves it" and proceeded to lay out the solution of said problem
  11. TMAD76

    Banter Random Facts About Yourself

    Years ago when I was living in the New Orleans area, during Mardi Gras or concert events, there were always "tourists" or "out-of-towners" that got rude and belligerent while in their cups,...lol EVERY time I was asked by said people where somewhere was, I'd give them the most fucked up...
  12. TMAD76

    Banter Random Facts About Yourself

    🤘Is not exactly what a husband, ANY husband whether rich or poor, SHOULD do when one insults his wife (& mother of his children) for a medical issue and such a public forum as THE OSCARS?
  13. TMAD76

    Banter Random Facts About Yourself

    I feel sorry for everyone born after 1990 (or so)...they could never understand how FUN it was to prank-call random people chosen from the phone book
  14. TMAD76

    Banter Random Facts About Yourself

    There is only ONE Darth Helmut, Rick Moranis 🤘...is there anyone else that's psyched about the new Spaceballs movie? The first one was the first movie I saw in a theatre and is still one of my favorites
  15. TMAD76

    Cover versions

    "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Sara Bareilles...Sir Elton John himself has said this is just as good, or even better, than his
  16. TMAD76

    Banter Random Facts About Yourself

    It is incomprehensible to me why Will Smith has been SHUNNED for this
  17. TMAD76

    Banter Random Facts About Yourself

    Me, personally, I stand behind Will Smith when he stomped up on the stage during the Oscars a few years ago and slapped Chris Rock in the face for making it joke about his wife's health issues....NOBODY would dare make a Down's Syndrome-kinda joke on the OSCARS, would they? Just me...
  18. TMAD76

    Banter Random Facts About Yourself

    Having no friends or family at age 50, I've accepted the fact that when I die, I will most likely end up in a Potter's Field somewhere and then promptly forgotten...and I'm okay with that lol
  19. TMAD76

    Banter Random Facts About Yourself

    Lol yeah I've already put too much thought in this but still.,
  20. TMAD76

    Banter Random Facts About Yourself

    Do y'all realize how funny and great everyday life would be is if any-and-everyone who farted (whether silent or "nuclear") ALWAYS levitated an inch or two of the ground during the duration of said fart? I wonder how many Jetsons we all would witness on a daily basis everywhere we go...
Back
Top