Search results

  1. LetsCallItSilver

    Banter What is the last thing you bought?

    Get well soon!
  2. LetsCallItSilver

    I agree! Your boobs look very, very good there

    I agree! Your boobs look very, very good there
  3. LetsCallItSilver

    Banter What is the last thing you bought?

    An advent calendar with liquorish instead of chocolate treats
  4. LetsCallItSilver

    Game Describe Yourself A-Z

    Entering text into a form on a sex chat website's forum pages
  5. LetsCallItSilver

    Game Describe Yourself A-Z

    Xylophone player (not really)
  6. LetsCallItSilver

    Game Describe Yourself A-Z

    Mostly Harmless
  7. LetsCallItSilver

    Game Describe Yourself A-Z

    Just getting ready for the weekend
  8. LetsCallItSilver

    Game Describe Yourself A-Z

    Waiting for somebody to come up with an answer for 'X'
  9. LetsCallItSilver

    Game Describe Yourself A-Z

    Inquisitive
  10. LetsCallItSilver

    Rate Me rate my tits!

    10, you'd definitely have to fight me off :p
  11. LetsCallItSilver

    Ask Me Anything Heyy I'm new here

    Well, you're certainly going to gain attention... welcome!
  12. LetsCallItSilver

    Hello!

    Hi Ruby. I'm not a cookie but a bite never hurt. Oh, wait, it probably did... well, say hello sometime, regardless!
  13. LetsCallItSilver

    Rate Me new top 🎀 like it?

    Really pretty... I'd love to pull the front down and cum inside it... great tits too ;)
  14. LetsCallItSilver

    Game Describe Yourself A-Z

    Up to no good! :smiling_imp:
  15. LetsCallItSilver

    I suppose that my first status update might as well be a Merry Christmas!!

    I suppose that my first status update might as well be a Merry Christmas!!
  16. LetsCallItSilver

    Game Describe Yourself A-Z

    On the sofa, in front of the fire
  17. LetsCallItSilver

    Game Describe Yourself A-Z

    In the warm
  18. LetsCallItSilver

    Game Describe Yourself A-Z

    Bundled up on the sofa
Back
Top