Search results

  1. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I'm going to score more weed

    I'm going to score more weed
  2. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I scored some weed. I have a new weed connection

    I scored some weed. I have a new weed connection
  3. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I got me some wax and weed

    I got me some wax and weed
  4. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I'm getting blazed I have wax too

    I'm getting blazed I have wax too
  5. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I got two more shots and now I'm drinking a beer and loading more weed...high!

    I got two more shots and now I'm drinking a beer and loading more weed...high!
  6. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    Mmmm took a couple shots and I got more weed and all I had to do was show my tits to a couple guys

    Mmmm took a couple shots and I got more weed and all I had to do was show my tits to a couple guys
  7. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I'm waiting on the weed guy to bring more weed. He said he'd cut me a deal tho

    I'm waiting on the weed guy to bring more weed. He said he'd cut me a deal tho
  8. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I just scored weed waiting on some beer or wine

    I just scored weed waiting on some beer or wine
  9. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I'm getting buzzed and smoking weed and dabs and you all know what weed does to me!

    I'm getting buzzed and smoking weed and dabs and you all know what weed does to me!
  10. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I'm getting high and I'm already buzzed

    I'm getting high and I'm already buzzed
  11. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I'm going out to score some more weed

    I'm going out to score some more weed
  12. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I got me some weed I'm waiting for one more delivery though

    I got me some weed I'm waiting for one more delivery though
  13. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    Just scored some more weed

    Just scored some more weed
  14. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    It took me awhile but I finally scored some dabs and weed

    It took me awhile but I finally scored some dabs and weed
  15. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I scored more dabs and now some weed

    I scored more dabs and now some weed
  16. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I got me more dabs got a free drop off....Maybe he'll bring more when he cums over later lol

    I got me more dabs got a free drop off....Maybe he'll bring more when he cums over later lol
  17. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I'm waiting on the weed guy to bring more weed! I love smoking

    I'm waiting on the weed guy to bring more weed! I love smoking
  18. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I'm getting baked tonight just scored some weed!

    I'm getting baked tonight just scored some weed!
  19. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I just scored some weed and imma get blazed

    I just scored some weed and imma get blazed
  20. SukMchOldrTrkr420

    I'm so horny tonight and I'm pretty blazed already

    I'm so horny tonight and I'm pretty blazed already
Back
Top