Search results

  1. Graveday

    The official "hey" and "hi" thread

    Im open to both & that's what I am looking for
  2. Graveday

    Show what you’re wearing

    Also I meant to tell you that I find you to be very beautiful in a number of ways. I'd love to chat with you if you ever want to
  3. Graveday

    Show what you’re wearing

    Love the shirt Lennon is still a major influence on my lyrics & song writing as well as just in general a key pillar of my life. I'm sure that probably sounds odd but it is a fact
  4. Graveday

    I wish I could see her get cum covered

    I'd volunteer for that. To have that cock in my hand then my mouth & of course fucking me in my ass & blowing your load wherever you like. I think you just might enjoy face fucking & butt fucking a white American guy for a number of reasons. Hahaha
  5. Graveday

    I wish I could see her get cum covered

    Ever give a white guy the chance to show you what they can do with your very impressive & lovely looking cock
  6. Graveday

    Needing my nipples sucked while I finger my pussy

    As long as you don't mind me stroking me cock & occasionally putting your pussy wet fingers in my mouth to give me taste of your sweet nectat
  7. Graveday

    Russian femboy shares photos for rating

    Put my cock where you are putting that dildo for one. But I'm gonna suck your cock your gonna suck my cock & we're gonna both fuck each other in the ass
  8. Graveday

    Humiliate me and rate my girlfriend.

    I'd love to fuck her in the ass in front of you while you jerk off & your gf humiliates you. Her loudly & aggressively taking the hard ass fucking im giving her. Then she orders you to cum in her hand then has you eat your own cum from the palm of her hand as I'm rearranging her intestines. Then...
  9. Graveday

    Deleted

    Me please
  10. Graveday

    BiCurious Caribbean Pussy

    Can eat some of that sweet pussy too
  11. Graveday

    Naughty Game Lets play! Guess what kind of panties I'm wearing.

    I'm gonna say moist panties for the win
  12. Graveday

    Rate Me Do you like?

    I'd like to slide my cock right in & grab your cock & jerk it just right & blast your face with your cum shot. Then add my load to yours in a cocktail of our cock cream for us to eat up
  13. Graveday

    am I cute? Tgirl :3

    Yeah I'd love to have some fun with your adorable little body & seeing that cute face with my cock in your mouth is so fucking sexy that I damn blew my load as I was typing it
  14. Graveday

    What do you think about 18yo black girls like me?

    I'd love to devour that pussy & asshole for a couple hours
  15. Graveday

    Game What are you doing right now?

    Lazily stroking my cock
  16. Graveday

    Sub im a sub btm little meth whore

    Wish I still had my old dildo & butt plug. I would definitely have one of them in my ass right now
  17. Graveday

    Sub im a sub btm little meth whore

    Lovely
  18. Graveday

    Sub im a sub btm little meth whore

    I'd love to get spun & get my first taste of cock & first cock in my ass & getting the same in return
Back
Top