Search results

  1. Lilbrittykitty

    My perfect little Colossus fuck sleeve.! Letting me cum all over your cock and telling me to...

    My perfect little Colossus fuck sleeve.! Letting me cum all over your cock and telling me to fucking take it, take all your big fucking cock and cum on it. And then slapping my face and telling me to cum again and let you feel my tiny little pussy milk, every drop of cum out of your big cock as...
  2. Lilbrittykitty

    Chest and feeling your muscles flexwhile you drive into me. Bouncing me on your cock like a...

    Chest and feeling your muscles flexwhile you drive into me. Bouncing me on your cock like a ragdoll using your strength to fuck me exactly how you want and leaning in and brushing your lips on my ear. “ you’re so fucking small baby. So easy to move around I could fuck you anywhere I want…...
  3. Lilbrittykitty

    I want you to hold me up like I weigh nothing ust use my pussy. I want you to throw me around...

    I want you to hold me up like I weigh nothing ust use my pussy. I want you to throw me around and I want you to show me how strong you are while you fuck me, pulling out long enough to wrap my legs around your waist and press your cock back in me and push me into the cold wall and then slide...
  4. Lilbrittykitty

    Into my big blue eyes as you pound me. Watching my face twist with pleasure, watching my mouth...

    Into my big blue eyes as you pound me. Watching my face twist with pleasure, watching my mouth fall while I moan your name. And keeping that big dick buried inside me fucking me faster and harder until I’m shaking and coming all over your cock and building towards another one.” oh Colossus!! oh...
  5. Lilbrittykitty

    Squeezing you like I never want you to leave! ucking me like you hate me. You wanna ruin me for...

    Squeezing you like I never want you to leave! ucking me like you hate me. You wanna ruin me for anyone else. Hard and deep! Your hips slapping against my ass your mouth on my neck and growling filth in my ear. I’m telling me. “ you feel that kitty… Feel how deep ddy is? This pussy belongs to me...
  6. Lilbrittykitty

    Nodding my head… And making me tell you what a desperate little slut I am for your cock...

    Nodding my head… And making me tell you what a desperate little slut I am for your cock! Listening to my desperate cries and spitting in my face, smearing it around with your hand and then” fuck that’s it! That’s what I need to hear!” and then slamming your cock into me, one hard thrust burying...
  7. Lilbrittykitty

    Tapping it on my clit and making me moan whimper. Trying to push myself down on you, trying to...

    Tapping it on my clit and making me moan whimper. Trying to push myself down on you, trying to fuck myself on your cock, but you pinned me down with one hand and tell me that you’re the one in charge and that I take whatever you give me when you decide to give it to me. Slapping my face hard. “...
  8. Lilbrittykitty

    And hearing me beg for that big dick That big yummy Colossus cock. Grabbing me and biting me...

    And hearing me beg for that big dick That big yummy Colossus cock. Grabbing me and biting me over your knee and pulling my panties down and spanking that sweet ass until it’s bright red and I’m crying for your cock. Then flipping me onto my back and spreading my tiny legs and just looking at my...
  9. Lilbrittykitty

    And wishing it was your cock stretching me up instead. So I won’t be shy I’ll tell you how badly...

    And wishing it was your cock stretching me up instead. So I won’t be shy I’ll tell you how badly I want it, baby…mmmm” I’m so fucking wet for you, classes! I can’t stop touching myself every time I see you pop on my pussy just aches. I need your big cock so bad. I’m so small and you’re so big...
  10. Lilbrittykitty

    Scrolling through all the whores in the room, but not finding one quite like your kitty… This...

    Scrolling through all the whores in the room, but not finding one quite like your kitty… This tiny body… These big blue eyes… And my long blonde hair that you like to rub around your fist and keep yourself balls deep in me! Mmmm… I’m just squirming right here in the seat, squeezing my thighs...
  11. Lilbrittykitty

    Sitting here, staring at this page thinking back on the way you fucked me the way you owned me…...

    Sitting here, staring at this page thinking back on the way you fucked me the way you owned me… How I could ever thank you for that… So I’ve decided to tell you how I’d like to fuck you in the future or how I’d like for you to fuck me and own me make me your dirty little cock sleeve… I know what...
  12. Lilbrittykitty

    Registered Account Stuck at accept and Log in

    I keep getting an “Error 404 page not found” when I click and agree to the terms and agreements box and try to log in. I’ve cleared my history and website cookies several times but continue getting the same results. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to resolve this issue? Please and thank you:-)
  13. Lilbrittykitty

    Lingerie

    Mmmm …. You should feel sexy in anything you wear as long as you wear it with confidence!!!
  14. Lilbrittykitty

    Request Need some help

    Banned for spam after sending a link to someone in private chat. And having the same appeal issues where it says there was an error in filing my appeal. So not sure if it was actually received?? Any help? Please
  15. Lilbrittykitty

    Ban Appeal Submission Times

    I tried to file an appeal last night and forgot to add the screenshot with the message for why I was banned. But each time I’ve tried to submit an appeal with all the proper requirements I continue to get a message that says “ Oops! An Error Occurred The server returned a "500 Internal...
  16. Lilbrittykitty

    Request Need some help

    I was banned last night and can’t seem to file an appeal… I continue to get a message that reads “ oops! An error occurred! The server returned a 500 internal server error. Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible...
  17. Lilbrittykitty

    Finding a user

    Can I view my chat history. I had a chat with someone but forgot to add them as a friend and don’t remember there username. How do I find the person I previously chatted with.
Back
Top