Search results

  1. BeautifulChaos0007

    *points to myself* She is a tatted chubby shortie, who doesn't want normal. She wants a kinky...

    *points to myself* She is a tatted chubby shortie, who doesn't want normal. She wants a kinky, slightly psycho, over protective guy. A guy who has eyes for her only, who can make her laugh, lets her come out of her shell to be her bratty/playful self. Someone who wants her for her. -oxo
  2. BeautifulChaos0007

    Mama raised me to be independent. To ‘not listen to no man’ … You best believe, when you come at...

    Mama raised me to be independent. To ‘not listen to no man’ … You best believe, when you come at me with ‘Yes ma’am’ ‘Good girl’ ‘Baby girl’ Or the likes? Ima sit down stfu and do as told. -oxo
  3. BeautifulChaos0007

    If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, What you want becomes the sacrifice. So, is it worth...

    If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, What you want becomes the sacrifice. So, is it worth it? -oxo
  4. BeautifulChaos0007

    One of the most intimate things? Being so tired, not wanting to see or speak to another person...

    One of the most intimate things? Being so tired, not wanting to see or speak to another person, but wanting that one person next to you, always. -oxo
  5. BeautifulChaos0007

    If you are willing to settle for your temporary comfort, you deserve the ordinary life you get...

    If you are willing to settle for your temporary comfort, you deserve the ordinary life you get from that. -oxo
  6. BeautifulChaos0007

    🎵She said You're mine now and you're not allowed to leave. I said Yes ma'am like its all I'll...

    🎵She said You're mine now and you're not allowed to leave. I said Yes ma'am like its all I'll ever need. Turned the ghost of a man into something that breaths. now I burn this world down if she asks me to, dance in the ashes just to prove its true🎵
  7. BeautifulChaos0007

    One of the hardest things to come to terms with? Accepting that someone can love you, or love...

    One of the hardest things to come to terms with? Accepting that someone can love you, or love the idea of you, without choosing you. -oxo
  8. BeautifulChaos0007

    What does my heart crave now, you ask? A life, that feels safe. A love, that I never have to...

    What does my heart crave now, you ask? A life, that feels safe. A love, that I never have to question. A person, who has my back no matter what. A peace, that never has to be begged for. -oxo
  9. BeautifulChaos0007

    I met you when I wasn’t looking for you. But what breaks my heart… Is that I lost you, when I...

    I met you when I wasn’t looking for you. But what breaks my heart… Is that I lost you, when I loved you the most. -oxo
  10. BeautifulChaos0007

    The hardest part isn’t even being ignored. It is that one day, you are treated like the most...

    The hardest part isn’t even being ignored. It is that one day, you are treated like the most important person in the world. And the next, you don’t even exist. -oxo
  11. BeautifulChaos0007

    Whether it is with me, or not… I want to see you win. I want you to get everything that you...

    Whether it is with me, or not… I want to see you win. I want you to get everything that you deserve, not just what you think you deserve. I want to see you living your best life, happy and content. I will always be proud of you, even if that means you succeed without me. -oxo
  12. BeautifulChaos0007

    You can’t change the beginning. But right now? You can change the ending. -oxo

    You can’t change the beginning. But right now? You can change the ending. -oxo
  13. BeautifulChaos0007

    I fell for you without even meeting you in person. I fell for your words, that you don’t give to...

    I fell for you without even meeting you in person. I fell for your words, that you don’t give to just anyone. I fell for your heart, that you like to hide. I fell for the way you made me feel seen, like my soul meeting its other half. -oxo
  14. BeautifulChaos0007

    You’re the reason I always jump to check my phone. The message/call I always look forward to...

    You’re the reason I always jump to check my phone. The message/call I always look forward to. The one that has me smiling before I even unlock the phone. You are the one I want to talk to and share everything with. Only you. -oxo
  15. BeautifulChaos0007

    Here is the thing, if you asked me, my answer would be... eventually. Eventually, I want...

    Here is the thing, if you asked me, my answer would be... eventually. Eventually, I want mornings with you, your heavy arm draped over me, coffee (that you say yours is the only way to make it) Eventually, I want evenings with you, your fingers tracing patterns on my skin, comfortable silence...
  16. BeautifulChaos0007

    I fell in love with you without ever touching your skin. I fell in love with the way you looked...

    I fell in love with you without ever touching your skin. I fell in love with the way you looked spoke. It was like your words were meant just for me. The way you looked at the world, and the way you hide your heart. But also the way you open up for me to see inside of your mind. It wasn’t about...
  17. BeautifulChaos0007

    I don’t care. I don’t care how complicated things get, How messy or confusing. I want you...

    I don’t care. I don’t care how complicated things get, How messy or confusing. I want you. Exactly as you are, flaws, fears, and doubt. Especially your dreams. I want you. Honestly imperfect some days king of the world, others barely holding it together. In any and every scenario…it’s always...
  18. BeautifulChaos0007

    Not all, some are song lyrics that i like, some are quotes i like, some are original. I’m glad...

    Not all, some are song lyrics that i like, some are quotes i like, some are original. I’m glad you enjoy them. :) Thank you.
  19. BeautifulChaos0007

    None of us are easy to be with. We all struggle. So when you meet a person who genuinely wants...

    None of us are easy to be with. We all struggle. So when you meet a person who genuinely wants to grow by your side, do not let your ego and pride damage that. Finding someone who actively chooses you even on your darkest days is incredibly rare. A mature partner knows that real loyalty is never...
  20. BeautifulChaos0007

    🎵If you get lost you can always be found Just know you’re not alone Cause I’m going to make this...

    🎵If you get lost you can always be found Just know you’re not alone Cause I’m going to make this place your home Settle down it’ll all be clear Don’t pay no mind to the demons they fill you with fear The trouble it might drag you down If you get lost you can always be found Just know you’re not...
Back
Top