Search results

  1. Hazelle_

    why do you weep? Did you think I was immortal?

    why do you weep? Did you think I was immortal?
  2. Hazelle_

    The art of pretending

    The art of pretending
  3. Hazelle_

    Poetry Poetry

    the daughter who carries everything - poem by hailey wood “i’m an eldest daughter which means i am the chair my mother sits in when she cries about my father i’m an eldest daughter which means i am the room my brother walks into when he has done something wrong i’m an eldest daughter...
  4. Hazelle_

    '-'

    '-'
  5. Hazelle_

    why…

    why…
  6. Hazelle_

    But keep it all a hundred, did you have faith? When I was around, you never looked my way This a...

    But keep it all a hundred, did you have faith? When I was around, you never looked my way This a fast life, mami, things gon' change I was never the type to complain I did my own thing
Back
Top