Search results

  1. Slopps

    I suck at leaving FCN 😞

    I suck at leaving FCN 😞
  2. Slopps

    Photo Game Last Photo Game

    I decided to bake an apple pie. It's my own recipe, with more than enough cinnamon, a significant share of vanilla flavored sugar and even more (sweet sour) apples, not to mention raisins. Trust me, the raisins are worth it, but i can make 1 with and 1 without if you insist. Heck, I'm sure I can...
  3. Slopps

    Poetry Poetry

    The Queen of thieves At first I didn't notice, The fresh air and more light in my life Could have been a coincidence But it was her. She opened sealed windows, Found keys I thought lost To open doors I never had the courage to go through alone The queen of thieves had no special skills, There...
  4. Slopps

    [ATTACH]

  5. Slopps

    [IMG]Always worth it...🤤😏

    Always worth it...🤤😏
  6. Slopps

    Thoughts Post your little thoughts.

    One is disgusting p..ce of s..t and the other is on the right side of the picture. 👌
  7. Slopps

    Group Banter Race to a million

    Ppst... Its a mystery....
  8. Slopps

    Group Banter Race to a million

    S8nce i am possibly drunk, i will leave for now .
  9. Slopps

    Group Banter Race to a million

    I'm not going to lie, i only understand half of the words used there. But i will always take a moment to slow clap the arrestment of those a....oles.
  10. Slopps

    Group Banter Race to a million

    Gross. Where do they sell them? Asking for a friend 🫣
  11. Slopps

    The official "hey" and "hi" thread

    Oh. Hi!
  12. Slopps

    Group Banter Race to a million

    Consistency is the key 👌
  13. Slopps

    Group Banter Race to a million

    ^^this was actually my 1000th post. I woild like to thank everyone, not only here in the race but really everywhere in the forums, for reaching a new low with this post. I could have done it without you, but it was more fun with you. 🙏🙏
  14. Slopps

    Group Banter Race to a million

    "Admission rear" 🤭
  15. Slopps

    Group Banter Race to a million

    I have thrown away all shorts that require ironing. And i barely wrar pants (home office 😏). I am pretty sure i forgot how to iron...
  16. Slopps

    Banter What made you say FUCK! today?

    That's commitment to getting ice cream 👍 Thread: I think that i will need just 1 or 2 more nights before have more skind covered with mosquito bites than not 🧐
  17. Slopps

    Shades of Gray

    Ahem. I know, that's not even a word but i kind of lost them 🤔
  18. Slopps

    Group Banter Race to a million

    I'm super vanilla 🙄
Back
Top