Search results

  1. GoodGirIy

    Some knew of my desire to make a proper connection, to meet someone who genuinely pours the same...

    Some knew of my desire to make a proper connection, to meet someone who genuinely pours the same level of energy, time, consideration, and genuine affection as I wish to into a relationship. I’m happy to share I’ve made a connection with a man that I have always hoped for. I’m loved.
  2. GoodGirIy

    I know a few people I know check forum pages, but at least I’ll be leaving a note behind for...

    I know a few people I know check forum pages, but at least I’ll be leaving a note behind for those who truly wonder. I don’t hold any current plans to come back to the chat rooms.
  3. GoodGirIy

    🤔 Sits wondering what do people even post on their own profiles??

    🤔 Sits wondering what do people even post on their own profiles??
Back
Top