Search results

  1. M

    You want me to come squirt you home baby I'll Hold You down and hose you down and up.

    You want me to come squirt you home baby I'll Hold You down and hose you down and up.
  2. M

    What's up baby how you doing today you doing all right

    What's up baby how you doing today you doing all right
  3. M

    Well that's absolutely fine I can understand you want to go slow I've been divorced for many...

    Well that's absolutely fine I can understand you want to go slow I've been divorced for many many years I kind of knew what this but I'm very well endowed and I'm pretty interested in you.
  4. M

    Rubicons how you doing baby I'm not sure how to spell your name but yes I'm in south Louisiana...

    Rubicons how you doing baby I'm not sure how to spell your name but yes I'm in south Louisiana and I'm single and I'm really interested in you..
  5. M

    Oh I really hope you're interested in me I really do...

    Oh I really hope you're interested in me I really do...
  6. M

    Oh you're a squirter I'm really interested in you cuz I shoot a lot of cum so.

    Oh you're a squirter I'm really interested in you cuz I shoot a lot of cum so.
Back
Top