Search results

  1. FeralGeek6

    #SubsAndDoms chat room

    I got banned for harassment with no indication of what specifically was the violation considering the length of history between the parties, no idea how long or permanent this ban might be, AND no channel for questions, appeal or any other recourse. But then what do you expect from a website...
  2. FeralGeek6

    Live now and so bored

    back up again!
  3. FeralGeek6

    Open Conversation How do you sleep?

    Honestly, I've never actually considered my beard when thinking about thermoregulation. I don't keep my fave covered anyway, though, so i'm not sure if it really effects the decision-making. Cooling blankets are a summer-time lifesaver.
  4. FeralGeek6

    Icebreaker Game Have you ever...?

    Yes. Weird fellas, hella cute. Check out the eastern woodcock Have you ever spent a whole day pretending to be someone else?
  5. FeralGeek6

    Hey looking for a frand!

    Hi, there! What are you into? I’m a big ol’ nerd
  6. FeralGeek6

    Icebreaker Game Are you...?

    Yes, the more literary, the better. Are you up to get down with the sickness?
  7. FeralGeek6

    xoxo

    Was on cam in the chat rooms earlier!
  8. FeralGeek6

    Need a monster to fuck!

    That could be fun! Any other monsters strike your fancy?
  9. FeralGeek6

    Group RP Futas & Girls?

    Yes please!
  10. FeralGeek6

    Live now and so bored

    did you catch any? I didn't end up staying on too long
  11. FeralGeek6

    Live now and so bored

    I've got my dildo next to me and am just waiting for encouragement
  12. FeralGeek6

    Roleplay Best Play

    I’m a big fan of RP. Been playing RPGs since childhood, cannot get enough TTRPGs, and have been RPing with strangers online since it happened over AIM and was called “cybering.” I write a fair amount between all of my hobbies (not as much smut as I’d like) and deeply appreciate sound...
  13. FeralGeek6

    Sub Tie me up

    Cool shirt
  14. FeralGeek6

    Naughty Game A-Z Turn Ons

    Quiet, when you want to be loud
  15. FeralGeek6

    H’lo

    Thank you! What do you think of the place, as an “active member?” Do the chat rooms and forums have much overlap?
  16. FeralGeek6

    A Song that..

  17. FeralGeek6

    Thoughts Post your little thoughts.

    Wow, headshot
Back
Top