Search results

  1. H

    Rate Me What do you think about me?

    You’re welcome
  2. H

    Mine

    Gorgeous!! Near Indiana?
  3. H

    Who like?

    I love labia so much and yours are beautiful. 😍
  4. H

    Rate Me What do you think about me?

    You have a stunning vibe. Like something from yesteryear. Gorgeous!
  5. H

    A little of me

    Stunning 😍
  6. H

    Rate me

    Hello! I’m a 53 M from Indiana. How would you rate me on scale 1-10? 10 the highest. Thanks!
  7. H

    That’s too bad. My wife is bothered because I want to talk all the time about things and I’m...

    That’s too bad. My wife is bothered because I want to talk all the time about things and I’m very detailed. Oh well. Be blessed!
  8. H

    Man seeking Woman 53 fit M, Indianapolis, IN area

    Great…Italy is a bucket list item for me
  9. H

    Man seeking Woman 53 fit M, Indianapolis, IN area

    Thank you. How are you?
  10. H

    Happy Birthday!!

    Happy Birthday!!
  11. H

    Happy Birthday!!

    Happy Birthday!!
  12. H

    Happy Birthday!!

    Happy Birthday!!
  13. H

    Man seeking Woman 53 fit M, Indianapolis, IN area

    Are there any women in the area interested in chatting here to get to know each other?
  14. H

    Indianapolis area 53 M

    Would you fuck me?
  15. H

    What is it you feel is lacking in your genuine connection with a man? I’m seeking that...

    What is it you feel is lacking in your genuine connection with a man? I’m seeking that connection to a woman.
Back
Top