Search results

  1. Whyamihere2

    Trying something new

    Hey you lot :) Introverted girly over here. I was having a little look at what you lot were posting and thought I’d try something out. So…bit out of my comfort zone (but excited to see what you come up with!) Ask me anything you want. I’ll do my best answer as honestly as possible :) x
  2. Whyamihere2

    #SubsAndDoms chat room

    Hey you lot :) x
  3. Whyamihere2

    Naughty Game A - Z ing, but DIRTY!

    Bending over for him
  4. Whyamihere2

    Game Describe Yourself A-Z

    Loving ❤️
  5. Whyamihere2

    Thoughts Post your little thoughts.

    Isn’t it great when the sun is shining :)
  6. Whyamihere2

    Word Game A-Z Me

    Love me x
  7. Whyamihere2

    Word Game The Last Letter

    Thankful
  8. Whyamihere2

    Teach me through Roleplay - Inexperienced Submissive

    Hey you lot :) I will admit, I did post this on the BDSM roleplay board but didn’t exactly get anywhere. So…let’s see what happens here x Ok…so I’m new to the whole world of BDSM. Like, I know a little about it (obviously I’ve watched certain videos and everything else) but there just seems...
  9. Whyamihere2

    I mean, yeah :) x

    I mean, yeah :) x
  10. Whyamihere2

    It’s finally Friday! What are you lot up to this weekend? X

    It’s finally Friday! What are you lot up to this weekend? X
  11. Whyamihere2

    Woman seeking Man Kinda new here so just saying hello x

    Hey :) It’s probably best to read my other posts and my bio as they’ll tell you a little more about me. But hey, thought this is the best place to start. Hope you’re all having a great weekend and I look forward to hopefully chatting with some of you x
  12. Whyamihere2

    Teach me through roleplay

    Ok…so I’m new to the whole world of BDSM. Like, I know a little about it (obviously I’ve watched certain videos and everything else) but there just seems like there’s so much to explore, try and do. I mean, the list seems to be endless! Being naturally introverted IRL (I know, I don’t exactly...
  13. Whyamihere2

    Morning you lot :) x

    Morning you lot :) x
Back
Top