Search results

  1. D

    i appreciate the support lol

    i appreciate the support lol
  2. D

    you gotta protest for my freedom

    you gotta protest for my freedom
  3. D

    no idea lol, i'm sure i'm not the only one appealing a ban so i'm just waiting for my turn

    no idea lol, i'm sure i'm not the only one appealing a ban so i'm just waiting for my turn
  4. D

    no not yet

    no not yet
  5. D

    thank you, this is all very lame lol

    thank you, this is all very lame lol
  6. D

    Hmm. I just got banned from the chat for something I definitely did not do. I was in the middle...

    Hmm. I just got banned from the chat for something I definitely did not do. I was in the middle of a conversation about Santa Claus. I already appealed the ban through the proper form, but it's just so weird this happened out of nowhere.
  7. D

    hello

    hello
Back
Top