Search results

  1. dctcruel

    27 Male Looking for ANY age Female to sext

    im horny quite often im looking for a FWB...
  2. dctcruel

    im new to all this

    looking for a girl to help me explore what i like and dont.
  3. dctcruel

    Word Game Keep 1 drop 1

    water flow
  4. dctcruel

    Computer Programming Would someone be willing to teach me?

    can someone teach me about hacking. ok that sounds bad, but I'm hacking my own devices, and I'm doing to learn how to do it and how to defend against it.
  5. dctcruel

    Word Game Keep 1 drop 1

    water slide
  6. dctcruel

    Hello @all

    ive been using the chat about a week now and LOVE it, I'm so glad to find like minded people, if anyone is from Arizona lmk, I'm down for a lot. into anything, I'm a Dom, so subs hmu, Dom's keep looking...
Back
Top