Search results

  1. L

    What is wrong with complimenting an ADULT woman and her mother?

    What is wrong with complimenting an ADULT woman and her mother?
  2. L

    Hello beautiful. How are you and Mom doing. I bet both of you are sexy as always . I miss our...

    Hello beautiful. How are you and Mom doing. I bet both of you are sexy as always . I miss our little chats. Hope to see you online again soon.
  3. L

    Hello Lil one. You are a tiny lil cutie!

    Hello Lil one. You are a tiny lil cutie!
  4. L

    Hey Jayme. Tried many times to email you. No luck. If you dont mind, please email me so that...

    Hey Jayme. Tried many times to email you. No luck. If you dont mind, please email me so that i can keep in touch with you. latent.tendencys@gmail.com
  5. L

    Hey Beautiful! Where are you now?

    Hey Beautiful! Where are you now?
Back
Top