Search results

  1. jess_silva

    [ATTACH]

  2. jess_silva

    You are always so kind

    You are always so kind
  3. jess_silva

    Naughty Game Would you let the last poster dominate you?

    Dominate is a strong word, but I have a feeling @Rocco99 has a way with words to let me surrender.
  4. jess_silva

    It is and hope you are too my sensual fireman.

    It is and hope you are too my sensual fireman.
  5. jess_silva

    Self pleasure should not be something that is selfish but a personal erotoc sensual delight. :lick:

    Self pleasure should not be something that is selfish but a personal erotoc sensual delight. :lick:
  6. jess_silva

    Sensual erotic tease

    Looking at you smiling and nodding it with my eyes as you show me the bottle of whisky gifted to you by our client at dinner with them for a night cap in your Executive suite. It's our first business trip together and a welcome escape for us to get private time with each other from all the...
  7. jess_silva

    I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm someone's double shot of espresso. 💃

    I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm someone's double shot of espresso. 💃
  8. jess_silva

    An absolute gem of a man. Just have to watch out with the cocktail orders ;)

    An absolute gem of a man. Just have to watch out with the cocktail orders ;)
  9. jess_silva

    A morning blowjob gives a man more energy then his morning coffee :kiss:

    A morning blowjob gives a man more energy then his morning coffee :kiss:
  10. jess_silva

    The seductive charm of a smile hiding the naughty taughts of what I would do to you when your...

    The seductive charm of a smile hiding the naughty taughts of what I would do to you when your words tease and please the clothes off me.
  11. jess_silva

    Doing well hun. :kiss:

    Doing well hun. :kiss:
  12. jess_silva

    Just escaped for a little RnR.

    Just escaped for a little RnR.
  13. jess_silva

    Thank you, I do.

    Thank you, I do.
  14. jess_silva

    Naughty Game Would you fuck the user above you?

    A very sensual and subtle charming yes. Flirty eyes @shambles925
  15. jess_silva

    Naughty Game Would you fuck the user above you?

    Sure. I'm guessing a man would want to join us ;)
  16. jess_silva

    Thanks all for the love shown. Update im bouncing back. although the project is over and sad to...

    Thanks all for the love shown. Update im bouncing back. although the project is over and sad to lose some people the lessons have helped us pivot into something new. we grew to fast to soon and burned some people out.
Back
Top