Search results

  1. D

    With my beauty routines and a fridge full of spleens / Some might say it's extreme, but it's...

    With my beauty routines and a fridge full of spleens / Some might say it's extreme, but it's time to say goodbye
  2. D

    Come a little closer and break me like glass.

    Come a little closer and break me like glass.
  3. D

    I am the avatar of your consequence.

    I am the avatar of your consequence.
  4. D

    Stop, I'll ink

    Stop, I'll ink
  5. D

    You come and go in waves, Leaving me in your wake. You come and go in waves, Swallowing...

    You come and go in waves, Leaving me in your wake. You come and go in waves, Swallowing everything. Are you satisfied?
  6. D

    So baby, I took a little too much. Maybe you sucked the life right out of me. I should have let...

    So baby, I took a little too much. Maybe you sucked the life right out of me. I should have let you know, I never meant to go.
  7. D

    We’re killing it the entire way. Wash it down and annihilate. And have yourself a nice doomsday

    We’re killing it the entire way. Wash it down and annihilate. And have yourself a nice doomsday
  8. D

    Silhouettes in the sunset, our final curtain call is drawing near.

    Silhouettes in the sunset, our final curtain call is drawing near.
  9. D

    I'll bring hope to the sinners And death to the people.

    I'll bring hope to the sinners And death to the people.
  10. D

    Sorry, but you just got in my way. I promise honey, I can feel your pain. And maybe I enjoy it...

    Sorry, but you just got in my way. I promise honey, I can feel your pain. And maybe I enjoy it just a little bit. Does that make me insane?
  11. D

    My story's gonna end with me dead from your poison.

    My story's gonna end with me dead from your poison.
  12. D

    We are the frayed, we are the torn. We are the beaten and the scorned. And now you've forced the...

    We are the frayed, we are the torn. We are the beaten and the scorned. And now you've forced the beast to bare its teeth.
  13. D

    It's like there's cancer in my blood. It's like there's water in my lungs And I can't take...

    It's like there's cancer in my blood. It's like there's water in my lungs And I can't take another step. Please tell me I am not undone.
  14. D

    When the blood pours out like rain, take pleasure in the pain. You're not the only girl to...

    When the blood pours out like rain, take pleasure in the pain. You're not the only girl to scream my name but the first I can't resist.
  15. D

    All my life I've drowned in adrenaline. Now my blood runs slow like a sedative.

    All my life I've drowned in adrenaline. Now my blood runs slow like a sedative.
  16. D

    Dont waste your time on me, I am beyond repair. I am sick but it feels fine to me and if you...

    Dont waste your time on me, I am beyond repair. I am sick but it feels fine to me and if you really care. Leave me alone in my own nightmare
  17. D

    Gimme all your love, your pain, your thrill. Gimme all your memories, melodies, remedies now...

    Gimme all your love, your pain, your thrill. Gimme all your memories, melodies, remedies now. 'Cause I wanna burn them
Back
Top