I am a male who sometimes likes to play females/futas in RPs. Here is a pitch:
You (female) are a liberal futa college girl renting from a mature conservative divorcee. One day when she comes over for inspection, she has an emotional break-down, and you decide to take advantage of it and...
Ladies, how bout a casting couch RP? You're a sexy, somewhat shy gal with a body perfect for modeling. I find you out running errands by foot in the city one day. I train my camera on you, ask you some questions, and tell you I'm a producer in the adult film industry looking for new talent. I...
I find myself taking breaks in between long stretches of obsession. Sometimes I stop for a while but I always come back; staying for longer than I was gone.
Hello. I am a dominant leaning switch who's looking for a long term rp partner to play with very regularly.
I'm into all kinds of kinky stuff, and wouldn't mind a vanilla partner either.
I like to build stories before playing them. I am VERY detailed and my ideal partner also would be...