Sex Story A nice day for a ride in the car

JenniferfromMass

Resident
FCN Regular
While I've always had a preference for older men, sometimes I meet one and I can't refuse him anything, even thinking of saying no to him seems wrong. Happily I met such a man a few years ago and it's been a non-stop adventure because I never know what will happen, he's happily divorced and so much fun. The very first day I met him he told me to give him a blow job and I was powerless to refuse his command so soon after I was naked in his car right in the grocery store parking lot obeying his command, He said I did very good which made me feel so proud.
At the time I had just graduated high school and was planning on enjoying my last free summer. Master had other plans for me saying I showed promise but would need training for me to meet his needs so I would be expected to be at his house every day. He also informed me that while I was there I was to be nude the whole time and if we were going out He'd decide what I would wear. He then asked if I was agreeable to that and I heard myself say yes and he smiled and wrote down his address telling me to be there at 9:00am sharp the next morning. I had just put my top back on when the told me to get out of the car and still being naked from the waist down I did quickly slipping on my skirt as I got out. He just smiled saying I did show promise as he reminded me not to be late telling me I'd find instructions to follow and he just drove away leaving me standing there. The rest of the day I couldn't get my mind off the morning's events and couldn't wait for the next day to arrive. Finally the time came and I hurried to get over to Master's house and as I walked up to his front door I found an envelope taped to the front door with my name on it as he said there would be. The note said the front door was unlocked and would give me access to a entry way so I should enter and remove my clothing and I'd receive further instructions. As soon as I closed the door behind me I heard a voice telling me I was late and as I turned I saw there was a small video camera there. It was as if I was in a trance and quickly removed my clothes as Master watched and I heard him say to come inside where I'd find a note which I was to follow without hesitation. As I walked through the door a saw the note along with a dog collar and leash which the note told me to put on them to come find him. I didn't even think about it and quickly placed the collar around my neck, hooked the leash to it and walked down the short hallway into the kitchen where I found Master. He was sitting at the table naked with a cup of coffee and a newspaper spread out on the table never looking away from his paper as he told me come to him. As soon as i got close enough he slid the chair back telling me I was 3 minutes late and I quickly told him it was because I had trouble seeing the number on his house. As soon as I said that I knew I shouldn't of said it because the smile on Master's face left and he reached over grabbing one of my boobies . Grabbing it tightly he pulled me closer and basically threw me over his knee telling me I'd learn not to talk back to him. Almost instantly he grabbed my arm and held it behind my back to hold me in place as he hand came down on my bare bum again and again. Within seconds my bum felt like it was on fire as he scolded me for being late and then talking back to him. The way Master was holding me I couldn't get away if I wanted too and I could do was cry as my lesson continued. I don't know how long it lasted or how many swats I received but after what felt like hours I felt master release my arm and push me so I slid down his legs to the floor. I hadn't even settled onto the floor when Master grabbed my collar and pulled me up pushing my head between his legs and soon his now hard cock filling my mouth as he pushed my head down onto it until my nose was pressed against him. Grabbing my hair he began moving my head up and down on his cock telling me I had better do it good or I'd find myself over his knee once again. Soon after he let go of my hair as I began sucking his cock and he reached down and began playing with my boobies as I sucked him. I had just gotten my first taste of his sweet pre-cum when he grabbed my hair once again pulling my head off his cock as he stood up. Just as quickly I felt him pull me to my feet by my collar as he laid me over the kitchen table as he used his feet to kick my legs open wide. Once he did that I felt him grab my hips and without warning he drove his rock cock deep into my pussy with one fast shove until I felt his ball bag slap off me. It was the first time Master used my pussy and it seemed he was enjoying at as he began pounding into me again and again so hard the kitchen table would move. It was so amazing, my whole body was shaking and the room seemed to be spinning as Master continued pounding my pussy then just as quick he stopped. I knew not to question him so all I could do was lay there as he slowly pulled his cock from my pussy as I fought the urge to beg him not to stop. My head was still spinning and I didn't notice that Master's hands had left my hip and moved to the cheeks of my bum and soon after I felt something pressing against my bum hole. I didn't even have time to think of what was about to happen as Master pulled my bum cheeks apart and drove his hard cock deep into my bum. As Mater held me in place Master began pounding my bum as hard as fast as he had when he used my pussy. Soon it was too much for me and my whole body started violently shaking as the first of many orgasms swept through me so hard my juices began spraying from my pussy all over the floor like a volcano erupting. This seemed to encourage Master as he began pounding into me even harder and faster until with one last hard thrust he began grinding himself into my bum as he began filling it with his juice. By this time my strength had left me body and I was like a wet noodle laying on the table unable to more as Master finished filling my bum. I don't even remember him pulling it from my bum as I laid there trying to catch me breath when all of a sudden I saw him standing in front of me. As my eyes slowly focused on his soften cock he leaned forward and as if remote control my mouth opened and he pushed his cock in. Soon my tongue was cleaning it off as I sucked it gently and I heard Master saying I was such a good little cunt. Once I had sucked every last drop of his man juice from his now soft cock he hatted me on my bum and leaving me laying there on the table he sat down to finish his coffee and newspaper.
Since then over the last 4 years Master has taken me on many adventures, one of which is the reason for this post.
(continued)
 
While I've always had a preference for older men, sometimes I meet one and I can't refuse him anything, even thinking of saying no to him seems wrong. Happily I met such a man a few years ago and it's been a non-stop adventure because I never know what will happen, he's happily divorced and so much fun. The very first day I met him he told me to give him a blow job and I was powerless to refuse his command so soon after I was naked in his car right in the grocery store parking lot obeying his command, He said I did very good which made me feel so proud.
At the time I had just graduated high school and was planning on enjoying my last free summer. Master had other plans for me saying I showed promise but would need training for me to meet his needs so I would be expected to be at his house every day. He also informed me that while I was there I was to be nude the whole time and if we were going out He'd decide what I would wear. He then asked if I was agreeable to that and I heard myself say yes and he smiled and wrote down his address telling me to be there at 9:00am sharp the next morning. I had just put my top back on when the told me to get out of the car and still being naked from the waist down I did quickly slipping on my skirt as I got out. He just smiled saying I did show promise as he reminded me not to be late telling me I'd find instructions to follow and he just drove away leaving me standing there. The rest of the day I couldn't get my mind off the morning's events and couldn't wait for the next day to arrive. Finally the time came and I hurried to get over to Master's house and as I walked up to his front door I found an envelope taped to the front door with my name on it as he said there would be. The note said the front door was unlocked and would give me access to a entry way so I should enter and remove my clothing and I'd receive further instructions. As soon as I closed the door behind me I heard a voice telling me I was late and as I turned I saw there was a small video camera there. It was as if I was in a trance and quickly removed my clothes as Master watched and I heard him say to come inside where I'd find a note which I was to follow without hesitation. As I walked through the door a saw the note along with a dog collar and leash which the note told me to put on them to come find him. I didn't even think about it and quickly placed the collar around my neck, hooked the leash to it and walked down the short hallway into the kitchen where I found Master. He was sitting at the table naked with a cup of coffee and a newspaper spread out on the table never looking away from his paper as he told me come to him. As soon as i got close enough he slid the chair back telling me I was 3 minutes late and I quickly told him it was because I had trouble seeing the number on his house. As soon as I said that I knew I shouldn't of said it because the smile on Master's face left and he reached over grabbing one of my boobies . Grabbing it tightly he pulled me closer and basically threw me over his knee telling me I'd learn not to talk back to him. Almost instantly he grabbed my arm and held it behind my back to hold me in place as he hand came down on my bare bum again and again. Within seconds my bum felt like it was on fire as he scolded me for being late and then talking back to him. The way Master was holding me I couldn't get away if I wanted too and I could do was cry as my lesson continued. I don't know how long it lasted or how many swats I received but after what felt like hours I felt master release my arm and push me so I slid down his legs to the floor. I hadn't even settled onto the floor when Master grabbed my collar and pulled me up pushing my head between his legs and soon his now hard cock filling my mouth as he pushed my head down onto it until my nose was pressed against him. Grabbing my hair he began moving my head up and down on his cock telling me I had better do it good or I'd find myself over his knee once again. Soon after he let go of my hair as I began sucking his cock and he reached down and began playing with my boobies as I sucked him. I had just gotten my first taste of his sweet pre-cum when he grabbed my hair once again pulling my head off his cock as he stood up. Just as quickly I felt him pull me to my feet by my collar as he laid me over the kitchen table as he used his feet to kick my legs open wide. Once he did that I felt him grab my hips and without warning he drove his rock cock deep into my pussy with one fast shove until I felt his ball bag slap off me. It was the first time Master used my pussy and it seemed he was enjoying at as he began pounding into me again and again so hard the kitchen table would move. It was so amazing, my whole body was shaking and the room seemed to be spinning as Master continued pounding my pussy then just as quick he stopped. I knew not to question him so all I could do was lay there as he slowly pulled his cock from my pussy as I fought the urge to beg him not to stop. My head was still spinning and I didn't notice that Master's hands had left my hip and moved to the cheeks of my bum and soon after I felt something pressing against my bum hole. I didn't even have time to think of what was about to happen as Master pulled my bum cheeks apart and drove his hard cock deep into my bum. As Mater held me in place Master began pounding my bum as hard as fast as he had when he used my pussy. Soon it was too much for me and my whole body started violently shaking as the first of many orgasms swept through me so hard my juices began spraying from my pussy all over the floor like a volcano erupting. This seemed to encourage Master as he began pounding into me even harder and faster until with one last hard thrust he began grinding himself into my bum as he began filling it with his juice. By this time my strength had left me body and I was like a wet noodle laying on the table unable to more as Master finished filling my bum. I don't even remember him pulling it from my bum as I laid there trying to catch me breath when all of a sudden I saw him standing in front of me. As my eyes slowly focused on his soften cock he leaned forward and as if remote control my mouth opened and he pushed his cock in. Soon my tongue was cleaning it off as I sucked it gently and I heard Master saying I was such a good little cunt. Once I had sucked every last drop of his man juice from his now soft cock he hatted me on my bum and leaving me laying there on the table he sat down to finish his coffee and newspaper.
Since then over the last 4 years Master has taken me on many adventures, one of which is the reason for this post.
(continued)

Jennifer you are a gifted writer and I cannot wait to read more. Exceptional dear.
 

Trending content

Back
Top