A story from my vault

Discussion in 'Film, Music, Literature, Art' started by Coxsure, May 1, 2018.

1. Coxsure

Coxsure Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,741⛀
    I could never say goodbye.

He said goodbye first, a once proud staff who would wake up angry when he couldn't find his den. A dog who lost his master, he recoils and hides, hangs in the shame of abandonment.

He might make an appearance now and then at the Pacific Mall, where he looks for you on the faces of the pretty girls that he used to pity because no matter how hard they try, they didn't get it.

He might make an appearance when he casts his eye on the silicone, cellulose harlots, if they make just the right face when they cum. He is lost without his den, all bark no bite.

The head said goodbye next, he never really got along with the rest of us, too inquisitive, too many hard questions. If you can never be replaced, than who's that he asks, or, it might not have been much of a choice, but a choice was made, Man up.

But...

The lips could never say the words, sacrilege, death, decay. They were made for loftier tasks.

The heart could never say it either, it is where you reside. I've decorated it with all the things you love, my love, in the hope that you would stay forever. The walls are carved with the words you love, beauty abounds in the crimson pools that cast your reflection. Vanilla permeates the room and causes rapid beats which shake those words of the wall to spell all that their mommy desires.

My soul, how could it say goodbye for it lives in your pocket?

Be gentle, it's your baby too.

XxxGABRIELLAxxX likes this.
  2. XxxGABRIELLAxxX

XxxGABRIELLAxxX Well-Known Member

Money:
    190,204⛀
    ......... Wow!!!! .... Wow!!! :O