Adding Pics to Conversations

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by LillyK, Feb 10, 2019.

1. LillyK

LillyK Guest

How do I attach one of my pictures in a conversation? It appears they want links for everything. I had a long time member say it's been so long he doesn't remember how.... And I know it's possible damnit because someone sent me a pic in there (Said person currently sleeping in their time zone so I can't ask). Thank you!!

Amreljoker likes this.
  2. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,481⛀
    You have to post from the link. You cannot post a photo directly

LillyK likes this.
  3. LillyK

LillyK Guest

So there's no way to post a pic directly from my phones album?

4. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,481⛀
    Correct no way to upload them like you can in chat. You have to use the upload link button to upload from a link

SammyHan and LillyK like this.
  5. RasputinOZ

RasputinOZ Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    298⛀
    silly, can add pic direct in forums so why not chat .

Attached Files:

6. SammyHan

SammyHan Guest

Sab is right. Even I don't know but someone has teach me very nicely. I was fail many times but she teach me how to upload again and again. Thank you for uploading x.

LillyK likes this.
  7. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,921⛀
    With the 'conversations' section being private, I think having the ability to exchange album photos with someone would be the best use of the upload ability.

Not everyone wants to post in all the 'public' sections and having to do links is a similar situation. Uploading to a place like 'un-see' means the photos are also public on the 'un-see' site.

It would be nice if the ability to upload directly into a conversation (As opposed to chat) on FCN was available.

Ls x

8. StnrwtaBnr420Rp

StnrwtaBnr420Rp Member FCN Regular

Money:
    330⛀
    Soo odd that if I reply here I can have the upload file option.. but I guess this counts as public.. damn