Adult Chat vs Sex Chat

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by CindyClaire1990, Mar 26, 2019.

1. CindyClaire1990

CindyClaire1990 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    273⛀
    i truly understand what is the different between this 2 chat room,
    curious why can't guys differentiate these chat room?

2. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Not just guys.

3. Flopsy

Flopsy Well-Known Member FCN Regular

It's a bit of a problem everywhere honestly and not just this site would have the issue. We get a lot of males coming into lesbian chat with the excuse that sex chat is overrun with males and they can't find someone to talk to (and somehow assume that lesbians are the next best choice...) . I think it would be a similar situation with adult chat.

The other thing I can think of is that depending on many things, the words adult and sex can be seen in similar light, making it difficult for some people to differentiate them.

4. CindyClaire1990

Money:
    273⛀
    What i trying to say, is whoever people who confuse about this.

5. Lupine

Lupine Guest

From my understanding the Lesbian room is sex locked. So those listing a male gender can't enter the room. It's something I've seen the Admin/Mod mention multiple times.

But all rooms get abused by people. You could have a no sex room and it would get dragged down by people in time.

6. Flopsy

Flopsy Well-Known Member FCN Regular

It is indeed locked but does not stop people making fake accounts to enter with sadly.

Bablujibu likes this.
  7. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Sadly the site can't do anything about that. A lot of the rooms are full of guys pretending to be ladies.

Don't get it myself. But each to his own...

8. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,508⛀
    Lesbian and gay room are both locked for that specific gender. Men can only go into gay room women can only go into lesbian room. As @Lupine mentioned you have guys pretending to be ladies as well as people pretending to be other people along with themselves. There will not be any policing to make sure people are who they truly are. This is a public website and accepts anyone. This is an adult oriented site, yes.

Lupine likes this.
  9. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,508⛀
    Not at all. In the entire sense of this website adult means over the age of 18.

10. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,508⛀
    All connotations varies on person.

11. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    208,148⛀
    FCN is a global website, busy 24/7 with people from all time zones across entire planet. There are probably just a handful countries with no internet users, handful with blocked access by own governments and a handful blocked from here.

Different parts of the world have different societal norms, religious and social freedoms/expectations, etc. Considering ads here are of adult nature, "adult chat" suggests "adult content" to most people and "adult content" can mean a number of different things to different people around the world.

In the past, FCN catered to a wider age range and "Adultchat" was exclusively for those who have the age of majority. Room names inappropriate for a website for adults only have been removed, while "Adultchat" remained simply because of room's popularity. There's literally no other goal by the name of that room.

CindyClaire1990 and Flopsy like this.
  12. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,148⛀
    I personally think that room name should be eliminated and replaced with "TheLobby," or say...

>.>
    <.<

"TheLounge"

Flopsy likes this.
  13. CindyClaire1990

Money:
    273⛀
    Exactly, this is what i understand.

14. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    When the situation arises, I quote this following line.

The difference is, adults talk a wide variety of subjects including sex whereas sex chat excludes anything except sex chat.

Then, and I am sure others have heard this. 'Adult chat and sex chat are basically the same.
    To which I reply.
    If so, where are the regular chatters supposed to go?

I guess the basic difference is, anyone in Sex chat is chasing instant gratification whereas the majority in the Adults room prefer to make a connection with someone over a period of time before getting 'down and dirty', so to speak.

Ls x

15. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,148⛀
    #Adultxhat is around only because it was for adults only some years ago when permitted age range was wider. #Sexchat didn't even exist during that time.

The channel remains, because there are a bunch of links, tags, search bait, ads, etc out there linking to this website/that room. Let's not over analyze it.

There currently are 14 channels. I'm trying to get #TheLounge populated with people who want to avoid most messenger spam, non-English and other difficult nonsense—there are filters in-place. Bring people there.

Flopsy likes this.
  16. djra

djra New Member

Money:
    5⛀
    Hiii what is your name

17. Lupine

Lupine Guest

The fact that each account lists the person's name should help you with that.

18. Frankboi343

Frankboi343 New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    You know what to do

19. Howler02

Howler02 Member

Money:
    163⛀
    Have you heard the saying, “Two heads are better than one”?
    Well guys have two heads and the one between their legs seems to take over when the words women, adult and sex are mentioned. They may be able to hold a good conversation until those three words pop up. Then those that have not yet matured enough can’t control that little head down below and all intellect they may have in the upper head turns to jelly. We all know what happens then.
    Just ignore them.

20. Toatgyi

Toatgyi New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    Show u pussy baby