Angery Rants About Things

Discussion in 'Drama' started by SeaPaganLady, Apr 17, 2018.

1. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I hate my father's new helper she is such a mean and rude woman and she bullies me because I work two jobs and she barely even has one. Her name is Jackie short for Jackyln or Jackilynn or something and because I work at a fitness place she tells me to washup. And everytime I come home during the week she is there and there will be something she will insult me and we are the same age 20 and she has some nerves to tell such crazy stuff. And she wears sweat pants and gym clothes just like me so she should be worrying about her kids and I hate her so much and my sick wheelchair bound father with Parkinson's disease loves the same music. So every time I'am stuck in between me to the extent I don't want to come home thank the deities for this forum and the dancing classes I'am taking so I can. Become a dancer teacher with my own dance studio in Austin,Texas so I can be far away from craxy Jackie.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  2. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Jackie makes me so mad because she is so lazy and standoffish and have to take her complaining and busy personality. I work as a yoga instructor and at restaurant as a food sever and she only has this job yet she always screw things up like if I left something behind and I went home to get it when she is there she will make me clean things up. But that is not what makes me so upset it is the fact the she will tell me that she will tell me that I'am doing it wrong and make me clean things up several times over. And making me late for my dancing classes or other stuff so I don't come home unless it is an emergency like the apartment is on fire so if I could find a new helper for my sick father I would. But I can't and she knows that good helpers are so hard to find so I will continue to be the odd man out unfortunately and she will keep on using this against me and borrows money from my father too but she never pays up.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  3. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I'am made of sugar and spice and everything dark and strange.

4. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I maybe nice occasionally but I'am no fool so the joke is on her because she is the problem.
    And I'am so greatfiul that I don't have to see her because she a sickening and nausua inducing parasitic shopaholic.
    And I can't wait until I leave El,Paso Texas one day so I can move forward with my leave and leave all the drama behind me.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  5. Keira

Keira Well-Known Member FCN Regular

*has seen this recently... *

JustLogan likes this.
  6. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Thank you good looking handsome man.

JustLogan likes this.
  7. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    And thank you Keira.

JustLogan likes this.
  8. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Dear diary two dumb want to be pimps sent me messages on here about creating a website for me. And I showed them that just because one is a woman doe's not mean that we are easily distracted by the body. And package to the extent that we give the them time of day and place well no sir and no mame not me so I gave them a dose of their own bitter medicine. And I told them off and told them to stay alone with their creepy foolish selves and to do us women a huge favor by leaving us the heck alone.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  9. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I have bloked the two fools by adding them to a ignore list the same rules. Apply for any man or men who disrespects me will be ignored. By me and the ignore list on here.

JustLogan likes this.
  10. Suburbancommando

Suburbancommando Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,750⛀
    I'm sorry so many things are kicking you in the butt. Since I can't give you one in person, I'm sending all the mental hugs I can

JustLogan likes this.
  11. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Thank you so much SuburbanCommando I hug you back mentally friend.

Suburbancommando and JustLogan like this.
  12. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Jackie did it again but in a really big way she insulted my friends and coworkers. Who stopped by to talk and hangout with me and they insulted her back. And that is my only comfort for the day lol she had it coming to here lolz.

JustLogan likes this.