anybody annoyed with the number of presumed fake girls in the chat rooms?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by unknownintent, May 29, 2018.

1. vicc

vicc Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,491⛀
    Why da fuck would a dude wanna be a girl? Ahhh, nm. Their minds on crack.

2. Chefwithabs

Chefwithabs Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Some people just need a pot to stir. They think it’s funny to pretend to be a woman and get dudes all fired up. Most of them are not very good at it cuz let’s face it men don’t really understand how women work so pretending to be one is pretty difficult

MakeUshakeHard and ClitEastwood like this.
  3. Bunni

Bunni New Member

Money:
    84⛀
    I know right...im sick of these fake hoes also lol

4. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

Name and shame!!! I would not have a clue as I am innocent af

5. Chefwithabs

Chefwithabs Well-Known Member FCN Regular

You know you seem innocent...almost sheltered....you should get out more;)

6. Slopps

Slopps Guest

There is freaking high amount of "girls" asking for pictures of guy's girlfriends or "moms" asking for daughter pics... And pro ise to send their own nudes in return...

Bunch of weirdos... Do they really think that works?? I mean im pretty much sure there are just 2 male virgin obese idiots talking and sending each other pictures from the web...

It may sound so, but im not judging....:)....if it makes them happy, why not?

J.

7. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

Not true.
    Not everyone wants to show you their face for a variety of reasons, maybe they are self conscious, maybe they are afraid of being found out by bf/husband, maybe they just want to see you, maybe they are actually shy..
    Red flag? Rubbish. I'm sorry but if you can't tell a dude from a girl, you are obv in the wrong place.

8. Sh4mbills

Sh4mbills Well-Known Member FCN Regular

To be honest if someone can’t tell a dude from a girl then what difference does it make to anyone. What you don’t know can’t hurt you. I do have concerns though about underage users claiming to be older. That’s just scary.

This is the internet, we choose to use whatever filters we want. Hopefully the right ones.

9. Slopps

Slopps Guest

I kind of agree with you. Sometimes I have a strong suspicion the naughty little girl (not to be mistaken with underage - a no go) is a dude.... So what? Either the discussion is fun and choose to believe she is a girl or I am free to leave. The principle of a anonymous chat is that you have to use your imagination.

You will only be disappointed if you let yourself be disappointed!

J.

Ps: of course I'd rather not talk to a girl who turns out to be guy. But I do not start my conversations either with the list of all my defaults and weaknesses. Where does the deception start ? (ok, wrong gender is kind of obviously a deception, but that's not the point I'm trying to make here....:)....)

Sh4mbills likes this.
  10. Darrin69

Darrin69 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    2,614⛀
    How da fuck has this thread lasted almost 2 months?

11. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Because people love to have a witch hunt lol