Anyone gay or bi want to share a sex fantasy?

Discussion in 'Community' started by justawhore, Oct 26, 2017.

1. JOCKSTRAPPEDHOTTIE

JOCKSTRAPPEDHOTTIE Member

Money:
    928⛀
    D1001D4B-9CAF-4B21-A2CF-4B533D88BE42.jpeg I’m just addicted to jockstraps thongs and daddy’s!
    Message me and let’s share fantasies

2. olstroker

olstroker Member FCN Regular

Money:
    527⛀
    I love to fantasize about taking a cock up my ass. A hot trans woman with a nice big dick or getting fucked by a woman with a strap on. Just the right man could do the job for me too. I need your cock!!!

3. Bjfull69

Bjfull69 New Member

Money:
    6⛀
    That is my favorite fantasy. I want to make it a reality

newguycurious likes this.
  4. Sextered

Sextered New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    Whenever, wherever

5. Sextered

Sextered New Member

Money:
    0⛀
  6. takeitallnow

takeitallnow Active Member

Money:
    1,102⛀
    Sweet I wanna dress up lIke a dirty little slut and be gangbanged by a bunch of hung black guys all weekend long and be used like a little white whore over and over again them making me very full of there hot sweet cum till there done with me and then they put me out naked walking down the street

7. fitfunkfun

fitfunkfun New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    78⛀
    Is it a fantasy if it happened? But I still fantasize over it happening again daily.....

So awhile back my gf wanted to include her gf in a night of fun. She said she wanted me to fuck them both in the ass throughout the night......she got me hot then said ok but first my price was I had to let them dress me up in ladies lingerie and take some pics.... I agreed

They had my raging hard dick smashed into some little lace skirt with a black thong riding deep in my up my ass ha, so they started taking pictures and rubbin my body when I felt one of them start licking my asshole...

Before you know it I'm hard in girls lingerie having my ass licked when I see out of the corner of my eye a blue dildo, I was so horny wanting to fuck them, as my gf whispers in my ear baby I want you in my ass Soo bad, but first let me try something I would have agreed to anything

Next thing you know they have the thong pulled to the side and a 8 " dildo sliding in my virgin asshole. It felt surreal.... I thought I was gonna cum I couldn't control it my dick started flowing pre cum and the dildo pressed into my tight ass my dick had never been so hard ... It felt amazing....

Before I realized what was going on I found myself spread wide in a sex swing having my dick and balls sucked and a dildo vibrator being pumped deep in my hole..... It was epic .

Good thing it was all being recorded and opened my eyes to a new world

Nogodsnomasters86 likes this.
  8. fitfunkfun

fitfunkfun New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    78⛀
    I do like a good strap to cradle my hard rod. ….. and thongs are a must

Nogodsnomasters86 likes this.
  9. London18m

London18m New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    90⛀
    I have a couple of fantasies, one is being in a threesome with a much older couple idk why it just turns me on. Another is having sex with a trans woman and just sucking their cock

10. Wow. Fucking speechless.

11. Gemini72

Gemini72 New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    119⛀
    One of my fantasies is getting my ass fucked by a big thick cock while sucking another cock while my wife watches and masturbates. I want to feel his cum filling my ass and running down my leg while tasting, smelling and swallowing a big load.

12. HappyHarry2021

HappyHarry2021 New Member

Money:
    15⛀
    Send me a message let's chat

13. Weldingrod

Weldingrod Member FCN Regular

Yes let’s share

14. Weldingrod

Here’s my cock

Attached Files:

15. Stevo619

Stevo619 New Member

Money:
    5⛀
    Hey would love to tell u my kinky fantasy. I'm steve

16. Weldingrod

Hi Steve I’m Matt . What’s your kinky fantasy

17. Newtothis1

Newtothis1 New Member

Money:
    1⛀
    Hey

18. Tryingnotto

Tryingnotto Member

Money:
    491⛀
    I’be always had fantasy of being arrested and cop having me suck his dick in police car so he would let me go.