back but not sure for how long

Discussion in 'Drama' started by oldmann50, Jul 14, 2018.

1. oldmann50

oldmann50 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,417⛀
    Hi all.it has been quite a while since i was last on here.a couple of people kinda know my situation but many don't.i've been with my wife for 19 years of which 10 are marriage and we have 2 boys.she has mental health and drink problems which have caused many problems over the years.
    To add to them for the last 3-4 years we have been waiting to see of we are going to lose our home and we still dont know.

I am not madly in love im love with the wife which is a shame as i so miss that loving feeling also she is a big chested girl and i am a small boob lover oh i so miss holding small ones.

I came onto the chat rooms first and had some very intetesting chats and then found the forum.i had some fun here but made me realise how shit my life is.i live to chat either clean,flirty or dirty until my brain says enough and i go back to being boring again.

So i am back again to see what happens.

Heidiwil likes this.
  2. Heidiwil

Heidiwil Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    32,762⛀
    Welcome back! Life can get you so take this place in stride. Gotta grab life by the balls my friend. Dont look at the big picture. Focus on small Joys and move forward. ❤

oldmann50 and FieryFox like this.
  3. BreastLoverSteve

BreastLoverSteve New Member

Money:
    11⛀
    Hey there, I'm new, but I welcome you back. Sorry things aren't great in your life. Is your wife trying to change her drink habits at all?

oldmann50 likes this.
  4. oldmann50

Money:
    5,417⛀
    Cheers for the reply.nah she still spends money we dont have.

5. oldmann50

Money:
    5,417⛀
    Hi heidi and thanks.unfortunately we domt even have small joys saying that my boys got to drive in a top of the range tesla a few weeks back.

6. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

Everyone's life is shit compared to the possibilities of an online life. If we all judged our existence accordingly, it'd surely be a world filled with miserable souls.

I took a break myself, for personal reasons. I wish I could live on the internet where no one dies, and all my preferences are at my fingertips, but that's simply unrealistic. Have fun here... that's really all you should expect.

Vey likes this.